Windscreen opinion

djorgensen3

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have experience with them? I had a ZG double bubble until my crash. I am 6'1" and the db just doesn't do well for me personally. The air hits right under my chin and it buffets my head badly. I was thinking of a Puig ST screen but I have always wondered about this one.

MRA Vario

GPW had one long ago. I think they would work great although I have a different model MRA screen.

r8

103_0307.JPG

I have a Puig DB and I really like it. Much stronger than the ZG.

Anybody have experience with them?  I had a ZG double bubble until my crash.  I am 6'1" and the db just doesn't do well for me personally.  The air hits right under my chin and it buffets my head badly.  I was thinking of a Puig ST screen but I have always wondered about this one.

MRA Vario
I had one on my 06 and loved it for sport touring. Having the ability to raise and lower the wind deflector made it practical for street riding as well. Its just not cheap, very well made as you know or may not know, MRA makes the OEM screens for several brands.

I'll check pricing and let you know, last I remembered they where 130-140 bucks.
cool.gif

That price is cool with me if I can see my turn signal indicators(or I will drive forever with the dang things on--HA!) and the wind deflection is greater than the ZG double bubble.

Back