Puig vs. Zero Gravity

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I had a Zero Gravity double bubble. Then the shippers cracked a chunk out of it. So, since I had previously had to add some thin "windshield" silicone to stop the ZG from rattling, I decided to order a Puig replacement.

The Puig is much thicker and fits a lot better. No rattles!
Dark smoke is really DARK though.

super.gif

Nice.......... Any pics?

I'm adding this to my "gotta have" list.

The dark smoke and red looks sweet..

cool.gif

(Rocketman @ Jan. 10 2007,04:46) My Puig from Cloudnine Motorsports is solid and high quality.  I'd recommend Puig to anyone.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!1
super.gif

I've owned both the Puig and the ZG. They're both great. The Puig is definitely thicker but the one thing the ZG does better is wind protection. The Puig seems to have a more curved profile which would be more in tune for squatting behind while racing or doing high speed runs.

They make 3 Puigs,choose the one for your style riding,standard,race,touring...

I have a black Puig. I've had both and the Puig is a very solid fit. Wind protection seems to be about the same.

I tried Puig, but the black marker at the bottom of them is a no-go for videograph riding. And this thread seems awefully familiar....hmmm

I like the ZG better, I have had them both and like the ZG, The puig is dark and everything looks funny {has a beer goggle effect}...

Back