Switchback led towers!

Ill to an auto parts store in town today! Ive got a few extra directionals that i can bring with me!

Re: Switchback led towers!

please keep us updated on the gm sockets. I too want to do this mod. my switchbacks have been sittings on me desk for a week. I don't want to keep on buying sockets only to find they don't fit. trying to find some solid ground on which sockets work without tearing apart the housings to a serious extent.

thanks! you can count me in on sockets if anyone wants to donate some. I'll gladly reimburse anyone for their sockets. thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

the sockets i grabbed were from there site and they should be in by the end of this week. i'll let cha know :thumbsup:

thanks bro...i got your pm and will let you know if i can't find mine...i have been looking at this for a while and think i am going to be very happy with the results...you know me, i went with the 48's- the more light out front the happier i am...one more thing to catch oncoming driver's eyes so they don't make me total out their vehicle with my head :laugh:

so the 48's fit? I think I'm gonna have to do this

thanks bro...i got your pm and will let you know if i can't find mine...i have been looking at this for a while and think i am going to be very happy with the results...you know me, i went with the 48's- the more light out front the happier i am...one more thing to catch oncoming driver's eyes so they don't make me total out their vehicle with my head :laugh:

Maybe a dual filament 5000k running light /3000k amber turn signal light HID bulb retrofitted into your turn signals would provide the type of light you're looking for. :thumbsup::laugh:

Does anyone have their stock front sockets left over with stock connectors intact. I have a little project and they could come in handy... Anyone...

Does anyone have their stock front sockets left over with stock connectors intact. I have a little project and they could come in handy... Anyone...

I'll check when I get home on Friday..

i just got mine in today and the sockets are questionable. i will know for sure by sunday.

Thanks for the updates...I am still sitting here with my switchbacks on my desk..LOL eagerly awaiting the status of your install....

I've got the beginning of a work week coming up so at least i'll be distracted from my desires to get this project done till then..:D

Best of luck to you with those socets. Look forward to your results.

Aloha!

Ted I have mine also. Doyle if you can't find yours let me know. I'll shoot ted mine.

Alright guys. I have the sockets (from the stock rear) I have the switchback towers. Now how do I hook this up. The connector has three wires on it. Is it a one to one hookup? If not where dose the third wire hookup? Can someone give me a step by step on the wire hookups

I think he's trying to figure out where the third wire is going from the new led's, when the original turn signals only have two wires coming out of it??

Also, what it the exact part number or link to the part number for the light on their website. I'm lost on their site.

I think he's trying to figure out where the third wire is going from the new led's, when the original turn signals only have two wires coming out of it??

Also, what it the exact part number or link to the part number for the light on their website. I'm lost on their site.

Check about 3/4 of the way down this page. Looking for 'Switchback'. 1157 1156 Superlumination.com leds (Automotive Replacement Light Bulbs, Headlights, Foglights & Lamps)

Above the right turn signal, there is a black plug. It contains 2 wires, a brown, and black with white. You use the brown for your running lights!

Above the right turn signal, there is a black plug. It contains 2 wires, a brown, and black with white. You use the brown for your running lights!

Thanks bro.... Installed and functioning

can you pm me the link that you got the sockets from? I am waiting to do my mod but need sockets. thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back