auto illumintaion help

dsbunton646

Registered
I searched and found that several folks recommened auto illumination for replacement led bulbs.I went to their sight and found about a million different types. I am looking for the rear turn signal bulbs and the brake light bulbs for an 08 stock hayabusa tail section. I was just wondering if anyone can recommened which actual bulbs for.... 1)fitment i.e. will they actual fit behind the lenses 2)brightness 20 led, 30 led, 48 led towers, etc. 3) any other useful info that would help. There were so many I wasn't sure which types to try and at those prices, I would rather get it right the first go around. Thanks in advance for any input.

you doing the switchback mod? or do you just want led bulbs for your brake lights? i like the bulbs that blink when you hit the brakes.

you doing the switchback mod? or do you just want led bulbs for your brake lights? i like the bulbs that blink when you hit the brakes.

No switchback mod. I just wanted to replace the stock ones with some that may be a little brighter. I just don't know which specific ones to get that will be brighter and still fit behind the lenses. The brighter the better.

- Chrysler 300[/url]

and a link to buy, just cuz i'm awesome:rofl:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
click us

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe '08 Busa tail is led from the factory, Therefore you would be wasting your money..

I believe '08 Busa tail is led from the factory, Therefore you would be wasting your money..

The turn signals are not are they? i just looked at them quick without taking them apart.:dunno: Also i would think that some of those led towers with more leds, say 48, would be brighter than a stock led tail light or bulb. i know when i added my led light kit that there was a noticable difference in some of the brands like stinger, hyperlights etc.., and they all ran off the same current draw.

Last edited:
The tail lights are a funky set up not 1156 take the bulb out and you'll see. I replaced mine with 1157 sockets and so my tail lights and turn signals work.

Back