Switchback led towers!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I just got my switchback's and had some time to work on the bikes last weekend!

First, the switchbacks can be found here, Autolumination

They have 2 different bulbs, 20 led towers and 30 led towers. The price for the 20 leds towers is $20.99, and the 30 led towers is $25.99.

Next you need a set of Busa taillight sockets.
Also,you will need one of the flashers noted in the flasher post, they all work excellent! One of these is needed to get the original flash rate back!

Here's a pic, of running lights

Ebay_2_029.jpg

And a pic with running light and right signal

Ebay_2_031.jpg

That is a spiffy mod there sir..... now all I need is the bulbs..

Very nice, John! Did that mod myself earlier this year!

I need to get this done. I have the bulbs and some computer plugs to use but where is the best place to get some sockets?

I need to get this done.  I have the bulbs and some computer plugs to use but where is the best place to get some sockets?
If you have your stock tail light, use them, other than that, a parts store, look for i think a chevy socket!

not sure I like the white as a running light/parking light? heres mine with std silver star bulbs.. and they are a heck of alot cheaper for us low budget peeps..
laugh.gif

2000_Hayabusa_059__Large_.jpg

I need to get this done. I have the bulbs and some computer plugs to use but where is the best place to get some sockets?
If you have your stock tail light, use them, other than that, a parts store, look for i think a chevy socket!
Thanks John,

I thought it was the chevy ones but last time I went there were a few different ones for a chevy. I'll check out the parts store again.

CongratZ! I love mine. I went with the 20Led towers. They are plenty bright enough.
Turnsignalmod.jpg

Buying the Chevy sockets does require a little dremel work. Rather I suggest you use a utility knife. Dremmel will mean you need to clean out the inside of the light housing of the shavings. Best to get the Busa tail light sockets for they just plug in. leaving the hassle to just wiring.

Back