SUCCESS!! THANKS EVERYONE!! Pics.

Shindo97

Registered
Stand up and take a bow Busa Community...this place is truly amazing..and special thanks to warchild!

Everything is on, all i have to do is put the fairing back on...i bought the wrong oil filter and so ill be getting that tomorrow and putting it on..once thats done the fairing goes on, and the photoshoot starts!!

i am so very pleased with the Yoshimura 4-2-1 R77 full system exhaust...was a breeze to put on..hardest part was taking off the stock headers... n0. 2 and 3 were a bit of a pain, but patience won! um...well besides the Fairing which was so ridiculous..but the second time around on the left side it was a breeze...it makes a lot snap,crackles, and pops...but its strong and so be firm and sure of the tugging you do...

Thanks all..

some work in progress pics...the weather will be very nice this weekend and so i will do sound clips, fly bys, and photoshoot...
bradmarques.com link not responding

thanks again all!!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Watch out for the crackle and pops.  I snapped off a clippy thingy on my '07 750 fairings.  I still perfer good old fashion bolts to the plastic clips and snaps that are too easy to break...

Glad you have succeeded. Now we'll wait for the buttoned up, in the sun pics.

Stand up and take a bow Busa Community...this place is truly amazing..and special thanks to warchild!

Everything is on, all i have to do is put the fairing back on...i bought the wrong oil filter and so ill be getting that tomorrow and putting it on..once thats done the fairing goes on, and the photoshoot starts!!

i am so very pleased with the Yoshimura 4-2-1 R77 full system exhaust...was a breeze to put on..hardest part was taking off the stock headers... n0. 2 and 3 were a bit of a pain, but patience won! um...well besides the Fairing which was so ridiculous..but the second time around on the left side it was a breeze...it makes a lot snap,crackles, and pops...but its strong and so be firm and sure of the tugging you do...

Thanks all..

snip

thanks again all!!
Looking good.

The stock headers were a little of a pain to deal with. I ended up moving the oil cooler down and the radiator down all the way. Made it 100% easier!

yes yes i also did the same...Moving that down even just a 1/4 inch helped...i let mine hang down a far bit..i tucked the horn back a little and let the radiator come forward...life was a breeze then...
lurk.gif

Nice

I wish we could get the orange bike in the UK.... looks wicked with those exhausts

Jza

Outstanding! Looks great, and I bet it sounds good too...wish I had the taco's for one of those setups.

Soon...
cool.gif

Back