AS Promised, Pics and Sound Clip

Nice ride, always liked the sound a 4 in 1 produces. At the same time I'm old school and like the megaphone sound best, but it's to loud for most, especially without the baffle. That's the way I like it.

Great sound, especially at idle. Enjoy bruder, nice dancing too.
beerchug.gif

Looks great, sounds great. I like the way the pipe "hugs" the bike. Good choice
thumb_up.gif

alright mr GPW I've done my homework and the winner is DNA vance and hines web site says 36% more flow than stock and HPC's your own site says 30% over stock for the Pipercross. so try to sell that trash to someone else I'll be purchasing the DNA see you in my rearview mirrors biotches.
hijack.gif

Predator and GPW, chill guys. Great discussion, but let's bring it down a few notches. Don't know about the '08, but genI bikes had great flow in, enough to compensate for a full exhaust. Because in the end the in and out need to at least be equal or have greater in or the out is worthless.

im actully going to make my own!! ill be using the skin off of a west african mung bat! It is perfect for an air filter and will flow 88% more air than any filter...But its shread and waterproof!!!

Ill buy that for a dollar!!

Let me know I'd like to do some testing at the dragstrip with the bat wing air filters for some hard data, so I can post the results for the local filter pusherman.
face7.gif

Back