AS Promised, Pics and Sound Clip

Shindo97

Registered
You all know im a picture freak...so here ya go..

Lowered, Led Lights, Yoshimura Full system R77.

Next, Pipercross Race filter, Dyno test, PCIII if needed but looks like it wont.

Thanks all..i love this bike..and rides so amazing as is..
clap.gif

the Sound Clip here on You tube:
Full Exhaust[/url]
the pictures
bradmarques.com link not responding

Last edited by a moderator:

That Yosh exhaust looks nice with the scheme of the bike!
ThumbsUp.gif

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!

Excellent work...thanks for sharing it!

yea thats a cute little scooter but I would buy the DNA filter vs the pipercross. Ever see a foam filter on a car dicintegrate= bad mojo for motor. just my opinion what do I know except how to go fast?
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

yea thats a cute little scooter but I would buy the DNA filter vs the pipercross. Ever see a foam filter on a car dicintegrate= bad mojo for motor. just my opinion what do I know except how to go fast?
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Could you post some pictures of a Pipercross Filter that disenagrated. I will be sure to forward it on to England if you can find one. Always like to see some actual facts or evidence before I offer an opinion about a car filter on a motorcyle application. I for one know of no such failures. Thanks, look forward to seeing your pictures. Going on two years with the same filter with zero issues.
rock.gif
Pipercross offers a lifetime warranty for a reason.

I didn't say that a pipercross filter dicintegraded or that I have photo's of one, the weather in Texas isn't a foam friendly environment the heat and humidity here are different than in England. I also said in my opinion take it for what it is. I'm just saying in my experience foam filters tend to fall apart vs cloth type filters.Also I know Brad and was trying to steer him to a better part IMO so sorry not trying to ruin the sales of filters for pipercross I'm sure time will tell what the better filter is.
ohthedrama.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Predator @ Jan. 20 2008 said:
1271553[/ATTACH] PM]
I didn't say that a pipercross filter dicintegraded or that I have photo's of one, the weather in Texas isn't a foam friendly environment the heat and humidity here are different than in England. I also said in my opinion take it for what it is. I'm just saying in my experience foam filters tend to fall apart vs cloth type filters.Also I know Brad and was trying to steer him to a better part IMO so sorry not trying to ruin the sales of filters for pipercross I'm sure time will tell what the better filter is.
ohthedrama.gif
No drama here at all...just facts based on testing not a perceived thought with zero substance! Honestly the better filter is the one that does its job as advertised.  
thumb_up.gif

I'll put a torch to a Pipercross filter and a DNA filter tomorrow and time which one burns faster. Now thats a test that matters...
rock.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Hey Shindo, sweet looking bike for sure. I was highly pleased with the R-77 system I saw and tested in person. Sorry for getting side tracked on your thread.  
beerchug.gif

Greg

alright sparky how about you blow through a sponge and the blow through a T shirt and see which one flows more air. better yet get someone to put both filters on a flow bench and post the numbers since your so resourceful
ohsnap1.gif

ok dangit...who went and saw my salsa videos...hahah...

That sound is with the baffle out...i dont like the sound with it in...bike runs so smooth now...bigtime...i will be getting Dyno session as soon as weather stops raining here...then if needed i will tune via PCIII but it seems that a PCIII is a waste and so i will prob sell it..brand new in the box...

Back