Stands

RedLine Swivel Stands

Redline_Stands_004__Small_.jpg

Pit Bull rear and a Suzuki front stand. I find the Suzuki front stand easier and quicker to handle (lighter) than the front pit bull. BUT, the pit bull rear stand is the Best by far of any others I've used !  
beerchug.gif

Pit Bull and nothing but a Pit Bull for front and rear! Seen too many flimsy ones out there selling for a few dollars cheaper. The first time a bike falls your savings are looooooooooong gone.

those redline swivel stands would be awesome, as i have a tight fit in the garage for the winter storage. ... i now have handy stands they work great and i always have mine up on at least the rear cause the kids are always in the garage. i have had the handy stands for at least 3 years and they have worked great...

if i had to do it again, i would most likely spend the money and get the pitbull. the handy was a little tuff getting used to putting the front up.
pit bull is more sturdy and better made.

T-Rex stands for me, Pun let me borrow his. I had to get a set of my own. I love them

Redlines, I thought the swivel coasters were a nice gimmick but after using them, it was very convenient to be able to push the bike left/right as well as forward/back.

N00B question.

Can anybody detail the process of lifting the bike using the PitBull one hand to get the Busa up by yourself?

Seeing as how the bike is already heavy... I'm failling to imagine how I would pull it off by myself!

TIA.

(00Negative @ Apr. 25 2007,23:06) N00B question.

Can anybody detail the process of lifting the bike using the PitBull one hand to get the Busa up by yourself?

Seeing as how the bike is already heavy... I'm failling to imagine how I would pull it off by myself!

TIA.
Get the rear stands in place, stand to the left of the rear of the bike. With your left hand, hold the bikes rear grab bar and with your right, align the stands with the rear spools and push down on the stand while using your left hand and left hip to move the bike upright and off of the kickstand. Once the stand is fully engaged with the spools, simply push it all of the way down. Keep your kickstand down while doing this. It is a little intimadating the first time you try it but once you have done it, it will seem easy.

Oh, and I have the PitBulls front and rear. Bought them off of eBay from a local seller for $140.00 and figured it was too good a deal for the set to pass up. And you could tell they had never been used! But I do like the functionality of the Redlines. Being able to push the bike in any direction is a huge plus in my mind!

Handy stands. Had them about a year and they
have been great. Even the front one is easy to
use. I keep the bike up on both stands during
the winter. You can shake the bike quite a bit
and it stays put.

Pit Bull, I like the Redlines but I like in Cali we have earthquakes here and I don't need my shat rolling out of the garage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,16:23) Pit Bull, I like the Redlines but I like in Cali we have earthquakes here and I don't need my shat rolling out of the garage.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lol....

Redline makes more than just the swivel stands.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back