Stands

PitBulls...

Suzuki rear on the left and Pitbull front on the right...
DSC03924.jpg

I have the front and rear Redline Swivel Stands. They are built very nice and I like the fact that I can push the bike all the way against the wall in the garage for storage.

Pit Bull.

As heavy as the Busa is, I figured why not spend the extra $$$ to get a super sturdy stand. No problems to date. Much heavier than comparable stands. But I haven't heard many complaints from other manufacturers either.

Ive got a set of Suzuki stands, a set of Woodcraft stands,, i do have to say though they all do have there faults. If i were to buy another set ide go PitBull

I have T-Rex stands. front and rear was about $100 TMD. That being said, I think the Pitbulls are nicer stands. However, the ones I have do the job for me, as I dont have mine up all the time. if I did, I'd have gotten the pitbulls to begin with.

I have used several stands over the years.

Suzuki Rear
Pitbull
Red Line

For the money, the Red Lines cant be beat. Just as sturdy as the Pit Bulls at a lower price.

once you go pitbull you'll never look back

I had an LP rear stand that bent on me once.. since then pitbull is all I'll use.

I use the longer Suzuki stands. Work great, were cheap and look good. I push mine all around while up on the stands with no problems.

Back