Spring bash Attendees

I will be rolling in sometime early Friday morning and staying till Sunday morning,, weather permitting:please:
As far as where I will stay...I usually just ride and when I get tired I find a place to stay.During the 2011 Fall Bash stayed in Bryson City one night and stayed at the Pumpkin INN the other night.

I will be rolling in sometime early Friday morning and staying till Sunday morning,, weather permitting:please:
As far as where I will stay...I usually just ride and when I get tired I find a place to stay.During the 2011 Fall Bash stayed in Bryson City one night and stayed at the Pumpkin INN the other night.

Reservations for the Wednesday-Sunday

About 5 of us

Staying at Phillips in one of the cottages.

Still trying to figure out the trailer set up.

Hope Lycan can make it down also. :beerchug:

Well there's always hope brother....:laugh:

zukracer - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
Big E + 5 - Phillips: Wed - Sun
Blanca Busa - maybe
TwoBrothersBusa +1 - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
Tiller + 1 - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
SKECHE - maybe
semi - Phillips: Tues-Sun riding
Hayabusa4life-maybe,
Gixerhp, mizmooza,Dngrumpy,207 and 209 Sun to Sun
Verylankey+1 - Phillips: Thurs. - Mon
Macfast and GixxrJoe - Phillips: Wed - Sun
Georgiabusa_05 and Jangalang( George) Wed - Sunday Phillips room 106
laug6615 - Phillips room 120, Early Friday to late Saturday, Newbie!
Phillips Cottage 202 Loomis, BlackSheep, RacerV, Tues to Sun.
Pack Mule / ? / Wed - Sun
Rosung Petty / ? / Sat - Sun
Darciedog1 + JustKatie / Phillips 109 / Tues to Sun.
ChattanoogaBusa + 1 @ Phillips: Fri-Sun
GSX1300R-T and 4 friends/Phillips/Wed-Sun
lankeeyankee / ? / Fri - Sun

I will be there!!! I won't be staying in a hotel though. I will be Staying at the Lake house on Fontana Lake. If anyone has an opening at Phillips for an evening of non riding org fun. Otherwise I'll have to be good this year. I'll be there by Thursday at the latest. Tuesday at the soonest. Be there til Sunday.

I'm trying to get Colton and Gregor06 to ride down. It's only 540 miles from my house and 440 from Greg's. We'd need accommodations though. I'd throw in some bones to sleep on someone's floor/couch. I had a blast last year (minus the bogus $245 ticket).

SO, the question is.... How long can I wait to figure out if I'm going and find someplace to stay? I'll sleep on the floor, I'm not above that.. I just don't know how its gonna play out until it gets WAY closer to that weekend.. :down:

zukracer - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
Big E + 5 - Phillips: Wed - Sun
Blanca Busa - maybe
TwoBrothersBusa +1 - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
Tiller + 1 - Phillips: Thurs - Sun
SKECHE - maybe
semi - Phillips: Tues-Sun riding
Hayabusa4life-maybe,
Gixerhp, mizmooza,Dngrumpy,207 and 209 Sun to Sun
Verylankey+1 - Phillips: Thurs. - Mon
Macfast and GixxrJoe - Phillips: Wed - Sun
Georgiabusa_05 and Jangalang( George) Wed - Sunday Phillips room 106
laug6615 - Phillips room 120, Early Friday to late Saturday, Newbie!
Phillips Cottage 202 Loomis, BlackSheep, RacerV, Tues to Sun.
Pack Mule / ? / Wed - Sun
Rosung Petty / ? / Sat - Sun
Darciedog1 + JustKatie / Phillips 109 / Tues to Sun.
ChattanoogaBusa + 1 @ Phillips: Fri-Sun
GSX1300R-T and 4 friends/Phillips/Wed-Sun
lankeeyankee / ? / Fri - Sun
powerjunkie / ? / ? - Sun
Mr Droo +2 - maybe

SO, the question is.... How long can I wait to figure out if I'm going and find someplace to stay? I'll sleep on the floor, I'm not above that.. I just don't know how its gonna play out until it gets WAY closer to that weekend.. :down:

People change their schedules usually pretty frequently I'm sure someone will have a spot on the floor for you somewhere... hell I'm sure you can sleep in one of the trailers if you need to :thumbsup:

I'd lay odds at least one in the above group end up canceling. Seems somebody always has some kind of issue.

People change their schedules usually pretty frequently I'm sure someone will have a spot on the floor for you somewhere... hell I'm sure you can sleep in one of the trailers if you need to :thumbsup:

Omslaw and I are scheduled to be there...booked room 122 @ Phillips Thurs - Sun, but that may change, depending on Omar's work schedule...

I have this map here to show where I'll be in relation to phillips. It's marked with a 1 near the top right hand corner. It's about a 15-20 minute ride from phillips to the lake house. It's on Lower Panther Creek first house off 28. That way ya'll will know where I'll be laying my head.:thumbsup:

<iframe style="height: 270px; width: 450px;" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed?hk=z2WstT" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

:banghead:Let me try again
embed

There are many hotels around. I didnt have any issues finding a place while I was at the Fall Bash and the weather was awesome. I can garuntee that you will find a room right in Robbinsville but you wont have an issue finding a room within 20 miles.

Theres always someone willing to help, last year I got there so late that I couldnt check into my room, thanks to fastfrog & Chrisjp I sleeped under a roof :thumbsup:

There is ALWAYS space to sleep...this is my friend Andy, enjoying spacious views at Phillips :laugh:

AndySleeping.jpg

Back