Bash Rides & stuff

twotonevert said:
I remember that ride, it was hilarious.

Yep... I was there LOL Remember Big Diesel and his girl on that one?

We normally ride a smaller group depending on weather the nicer the weather the futher we ride, The group is up early about 7ish or 8ishfor a light Breakfast then we Ride, Back around early Evening.

Myself, RacerV, Mule Pack, Blacksheep, Rock, WhiteLE, TwoBros and several others have ridden with us, Spirited Ride, Not a Race, No passing unless waved on by someone in the group. If you would like to ride with the Group we ask the rider who has not ridden with us, questions about there type of riding, and are happy to answer any questions, so you know what to expect from the group. and what we expect from the rides in the group. We like a SAFE ride and Don't want any unwanted incidences. That what RacerV and myself mean by the POST, So everyone is understanding.

I have been left in the dust by some of you guys last fall. Now that I have had some mountain seat time I will still be left in the dust. Those same cops from last fall will be around still this spring. They seem to be getting a little rougher. Any radar jammers?

MC MUSTANG said:
Yep... I was there LOL Remember Big Diesel and his girl on that one?

Yes I do. I think we stopped for lunch somewhere at a KFC. Was that Georgia?

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

We normally ride a smaller group depending on weather the nicer the weather the futher we ride, The group is up early about 7ish or 8ishfor a light Breakfast then we Ride, Back around early Evening.

Myself, RacerV, Mule Pack, Blacksheep, Rock, WhiteLE, TwoBros and several others have ridden with us, Spirited Ride, Not a Race, No passing unless waved on by someone in the group. If you would like to ride with the Group we ask the rider who has not ridden with us, questions about there type of riding, and are happy to answer any questions, so you know what to expect from the group. and what we expect from the rides in the group. We like a SAFE ride and Don't want any unwanted incidences. That what RacerV and myself mean by the POST, So everyone is understanding.

Hey I didnt make your list!:rulez::laugh:

Y'all know how I roll.......those that are confident and able to hang are more than welcome to join. Basically, when I wake up and eat, we head out. Usually around 9 and will get back between 3 and 4. If you have any doubts in your ability, please do not attempt to hang with us. Not trying to be a d!ck, just being real.

Yes guys he is serious! He can ride very fast! He ROLLS! :rulez:

Yes I do. I think we stopped for lunch somewhere at a KFC. Was that Georgia?

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

i don't know where we were (and Rayabusa probably didn't either :laugh:) but i knew he would get us back home...that was a great ride :beerchug:

Yes Semi, yes it was...

Bash 2008 059.jpg

anyone that is showing up early in the week interested in doing this big loop with hooken and I. It will probably be a 12hr day....???

<!-- OpenRoadJourney share a road code. -->
<div id="orjroutecontainer" style="width: 400px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">
<iframe id="orjframe" style="height:368px; background: #eee;" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.openroadjourney.com/roads/sharemap.asp?rid=3430"></iframe>
[/Quote]
<!-- OpenRoadJourney share a road code. -->

Yep fstbusa wants to ride from dawn til dusk. We can wear a groove in waya road. Come on macfast ride with us. It's only a 400 mile loop.

if you go to the satellite view of that loop and zoom in on that upper right part..... that looks super fun!!! :thumbsup:

The loop is only 163 miles long but there is 100mi of riding to get to the start. :laugh:

80 and 226a are both excellent roads. Hop on the parkway or 221 and hit 181. Perfect road for the busa. Nice long sweepers, wide and plenty of room to pass. If your there during the week no popo either. At the top of 226a in Little Switzerland you can get on the parkway and head north. It's about a 20 minute ride to 181 from there. When you get off on 181 you will have to ride about 5 miles before it gets interesting but after that hold on. I went thru a set of knee pucks in one afternoon:thumbsup:

Oh, what day are ya'll planning on doing this? I'll be in Robbinsville Wednesday afternoon, so if it's after that you can count me in.

Back