Spring 2015 in Eureka Springs! May 27 - 31

I spent 3 full days there recently. The only place I can say with certainty to not eat at is the Indian Food restaurant directly across the pay to park lot. I think this is the only Indian Food restaurant there. I love good Indian food, and this was expensive and awful.

Have no idea what room I got. Reserved online for Thursday thru Sunday.

Looks like my route passes right thru St. louis and southern Il. Dennis, Semi-- hint hint

Thank you honey!

keep it up and i'll leave you in Springfield, MO next time :moon: :rofl:

Have no idea what room I got. Reserved online for Thursday thru Sunday.

Looks like my route passes right thru St. louis and southern Il. Dennis, Semi-- hint hint

ran out of time yesterday, i'll try to give you a call this afternoon :beerchug:

All good brother, just got my green belt in handicap self defense! :cheerleader:

Try both my numbers. Supposed to be 74 today and you know what I'll be doing.....no not that ...gross!! The other thing!

All good brother, just got my green belt in handicap self defense! :cheerleader:

Try both my numbers. Supposed to be 74 today and you know what I'll be doing.....no not that ...gross!! The other thing!

as long as you're using a hands-free device and are making motorcycle noises, i'm not asking any questions! :race:

Sorry guys, but I am not going to be able to make it. 2 rooms on the parking lot side opening up tomorrow.

Well wouldn't you know it would happen this way?? Put the house on the market in February. Not a lot of interest. Then a dozen showings so clean like a madman and get the 3 kids and 2 dogs out of the house for several hours, and then not so positive feedback. Then house sells with a contigent offer last week. Then they sell their house in 3 days and it is a done deal. Then, they want to close on May29th which means I have to be here at the signing table and will be moving all my worldly possessions the week leading up and then getting things settled at the next house. I joked with my wife and said watch, this will fall the week of my motorcycle trip and sure as sh>t, it did. Would love to switch the date but 2 other buyers involved between my house, the buyers house, and the buyers of my buyers house. Tried to move it but got some push back and did not want to lose the deal.

Would love to. Not sure what it is with life changing events falling on the M&G weekends but eventually it will work out. Going to take a run down there the end of this month with the guys that I was going to bring before everything heats up with the move.

Sorry guys, but I am not going to be able to make it. 2 rooms on the parking lot side opening up tomorrow.

Well wouldn't you know it would happen this way?? Put the house on the market in February. Not a lot of interest. Then a dozen showings so clean like a madman and get the 3 kids and 2 dogs out of the house for several hours, and then not so positive feedback. Then house sells with a contigent offer last week. Then they sell their house in 3 days and it is a done deal. Then, they want to close on May29th which means I have to be here at the signing table and will be moving all my worldly possessions the week leading up and then getting things settled at the next house. I joked with my wife and said watch, this will fall the week of my motorcycle trip and sure as sh>t, it did. Would love to switch the date but 2 other buyers involved between my house, the buyers house, and the buyers of my buyers house. Tried to move it but got some push back and did not want to lose the deal.

hate to hear you aren't going to make it, you'll be missed...hope you can make the next one :beerchug:

Not to be that way, but you don't need to be there at closing. You can pre-sign. We've done it twice. Nice and simple. CONGRATS on selling your house though, that's a stressful deal.

Back