2012 Eureka Springs June 1-3

Here's a little video of us riding into Eureka...on our way to Pig's Trail. My battery died before we made it to the trail...dang it.

Eureka Springs Hayabusa Bash 2012 - YouTube

I recognize those bikes in front of you. That was a good ride and I had a blast even though our 4 hour ride turned into more like a 6 hour ride. But we did see some great scenery even if someone missed the turn for the look out on Mount Magazine and we didn't get to get pictures there :poke: Lamb. :rofl:

The location of the camera made the video bumpy and noisy...sorry about that! But, I agree, it was a fantastic ride minus HippyCopVille. Next time I'm saving the battery for Magazine Mtn.

Few more pics from Saturday morning...

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

I never want to see HippyCopVille again, that area was terrible. The only thing worse were those slow azz harley riders that thought they owned the road, even the campers were carving up those curves better and faster then them.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A few of us are going to run it again tomorrow. Hopefully no festival and fewer police. We should be in Eureka around 1pm.:laugh:

Back