Someone on this board needs help.

We did have a member post up using a new screen name, his brother is in urgent need of help, did you see the thread?

We did have a member post up using a new screen name, his brother is in urgent need of help, did you see the thread?

I remember that. It was posted on the same day this thread was posted. I did a search but can't find it. The guy said he created a new name and posted about needing help for his brother. From what I remember the brother was having problems with drugs and the OP wanted advice on getting his brother help.

That's all I remember though.

Things are slowly looking better for me, so I know I'm not it. Good luck to whoever it is. Feel free to PM me a phone number if anyone needs a friendly ear, and I will call you ASAP.

There is someone on this board that is going through a very rough time with something and needs help
-Jeremy.

How did this revolation come to you?

My woman ran off with a truck driver and I took the time for a little prayer.

Could the one you seek be ME? :dunno:

call me weird, but like I said in one of my posts earlier, they just happen. my mom has the same thing happen to her. its a feeling that comes over me like something is wrong. kinda like when you are sitting there thinking abut what it was you forgot to do then it comes to you.

why i said it was here on the .org, was because it wasnt like it has been before. and for some reason, the .org continually popped in my head the day or so after every time i thought about it.

like i said, call me weird, but i honestly think its god's way of talking to me. especially because it has never steered me wrong anytime it has happned.

tufbusa, shoot me a pm

Back