This Excellent Board

Ripped1

Registered
Greetings all,

I have been a member of this board for several months now, ever since I purchased an '06 Busa earlier this year. I just dropped in to say thanks for an excellent board. I lurked for months while making the decision to get off of my cherished BlackBird, and onto a Hayabusa. This board helped me make that decision, and has answered all of my questions since. Thanks for all of the help, even though you probably didn't even know that you were helping me.

I am currently working in Iraq, and reading this board is one of the few things that keeps me sane over here. I can't wait to get back home (340 days and counting) and get back on my bike. You guys remind me of why I am over here again.

-Ridley Reese

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board

Glad you decided to keep the Busa
biggrin.gif

Who you working for bro?. I just got a job offer e-mail from ITT.
Yes welcome to the board.. This is my bike post up a pic of yours.

Aug_16th_2006_012__fix_.jpg

I am working for a company called OIFNET, INC. We are at Al Asad Air Base. I tried to get on with ITT, but this company popped up first.

I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

-Ripped

Welcome to the Board ! Glad we could make ya feel more at home . Be safe over there !

to the board and keep yourself safe so you can get back over here and ride with us

Welcome to the org. Any mods to your busa before you left the states?

No mods yet, but I want a titanium exhaust system, comfortable seat, heli bars, and taller screen. I am all about the long, curvacious trips. Oh yeah, i installed a TRE the day I got it.

Photo_061306_002.jpg

FYI Projekt, I only had the bike for 3 months before I left the country. In that time I rode it, (4,500+ miles) instead od customizing it. I will post pics when I get home as I modify it. Any suggestions?

I want to improve the comfort, and handling most of all.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome, and good words. I look foward to riding with you all.
beerchug.gif

Back