Helping out a Board Brother

(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 26 2007,15:45) Countach?
the devil
tounge.gif

(hayadooin @ Jul. 26 2007,19:50)
(rockadaous @ Jul. 26 2007,16:03)
(dmrowe @ Jul. 26 2007,18:53) Did you get to go for a 'test' drive?
super.gif
did ya, did ya
laugh.gif
You know I wouldn't have refused the chance to take that baby for a ride but unfortunetly the owner was not present while I was at the shop. I had a hard enough time trying to get permission to look at the car. The shop is in Beverly Hills and let me tell the T.S.A. has nothing on their security policy...... (Lol)
Good peeps, I thought you were going to say he asked you to deliver the Lambo somewhere
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

uhhh...so if I buy this car, can you install this p*ssy magnet?

no, it comes standard...(borat reference)

wow...that thing is nice, high five!

(Investor @ Jul. 26 2007,16:24) Nice auto.....nice of you to help out a fellow bro on the board  
super.gif

I'm still new to the bike and this board, so some of you Busa pro's..have a question......think a Busa (factory or otherwise) could take it....in a 1/4 and/or top end?

lurk.gif
To tell you the truth, in my honest opinion I think that the Busa might have a chance........

(hayadooin @ Jul. 27 2007,09:35)
(Investor @ Jul. 26 2007,16:24) Nice auto.....nice of you to help out a fellow bro on the board  
super.gif

I'm still new to the bike and this board, so some of you Busa pro's..have a question......think a Busa (factory or otherwise) could take it....in a 1/4 and/or top end?

lurk.gif
To tell you the truth, in my honest opinion I think that the Busa might have a chance........
the busa would definitely take it in the quarter with a good rider but top speed would be fairly close i think those a in the 190ish bracket depending on the year

(Investor @ Jul. 26 2007,18:24) Nice auto.....nice of you to help out a fellow bro on the board  
super.gif

lurk.gif
I would love to give it a try..... From behind the wheel!
SHOCKED.gif

YOU ARE RIGHTTTTTTT, THE P*ssy MAGNET IS AUTOMATIC YOU WILL NEED SEVERAL OF THE LITTLE BLUE PILLS WITH THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

The diablo is the most user friendly lamborghini, better in every way, but my i can never forget the countless hours at starring at the countach poster i had when i was a child.......... one day it will be mine ........ tis the only dream that i will not let die. I might live in a cardboard box with a countach parked outside...that would be fine by me.

I think the Car Needs a Reverend to personally Bless this Car For God !!

I am available........................
bowdown.gif

Back