~~ some pics for your enjoyment ~~

Reflectors, stickers on the frame, that mud flap...I don't know, looks like you've got some work to catch up on
tounge.gif

Sweet Busa, love the color 'cause it's just like mine!
biggrin.gif

Reflectors, stickers on the frame, that mud flap...I don't know, looks like you've got some work to catch up on
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
...and this is coming from the gal that's still got the sticker on *her* frame!?!?!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145636404 -->

chelle_sticker.jpg

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
...and this is coming from the gal that's still got the sticker on *her* frame!?!?!  
biggrin.gif
Hey now! I put a disclaimer up saying it's going as soon as I do the next oil change! Damn it Jim! You guys are paying way too much attention!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I like the matching rims!!

Va, is that your bike with the painted frame ? I like it!

I was just giving you a hard time about the other stuff
laugh.gif

...I love the rims! I need those
cool.gif

What part of AZ are you in? I may be headed to Phoenix and was curious with your temp remark....
sad.gif

Bike looks good! If you are in Phoenix, I will PM you with a lot of questions probably....
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

a LOW of 101
rock.gif
? I can't stand it if it's over 75 degrees. And at that point I have the air on in the car and the house.

101 LOW = ME MOVING THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!
smile.gif

Lookin' real nice man. How much on the ti fairing bolts. I put on the ones I ordered and have little confidence in them. Kinda scary how light they are.

Hogger...only because I too own an '03 Silver/Graphite....(both the fastest and classiest of all busa colors)...I must let you know how sorely disappointed I am in you brother....Oh I'm digg'in those rear sets...and those piaazo brake/clutch levers are rock'in and even the wavy rotors are look'in good too...but...

WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING WITH RUBBERS!!! LOL!!!

I can't believe a fellow '03 silver/graphite alumni would bust for wave rotors and custom levers but still run stock brakelines...

Represent!!!...and getcherself some SS braided brakelines dewd. LOL!
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back