Who's up for a midwest

Black Hills sounds great, its only 1200 miles for me to travel. Shorter distance than last years Colorado trip. But I would travel that again, what a great time it was. Hey KS, Chev and MBinSD, might see you guys down at the greet this year!!
cool.gif
Good to hear from you my friend.... Will be putting this to a vote starting this Friday! Just to give you an idea of whats up. BLKBLU04 rode two up 1200 miles one way to last years Co Meet-N-Greet! You sir are the man! Tell the wife Ks says hi, would love to see you both again and maybe share a beer or two!
P.S.
smile.gif
I'm bringing some wipes so I can clean the color from my face..... (little Canadian beer humor....)
The wife says hi, back at you KS. If everything falls into place we hope to make it out to the meet. This year I think we will be travelling two up, there and back. Just a short little ride.
laugh.gif
If I bring some beer out this year KS, I'll make sure there wiped down or bring bottles!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

One thing i got to thinking about as an idea for a meet I mean granted the Omaha area dosen't offer alot in the area as for riding but what if we Meet up there for like a Trax Addix Track session? for the weekend>? would anyone be up for something like that?

One thing i got to thinking about as an idea for a meet I mean granted the Omaha area dosen't offer alot in the area as for riding but what if we Meet up there for like a Trax Addix Track session? for the weekend>? would anyone be up for something like that?
I'll be there 4 times this summer... I had another post about that recently
biggrin.gif
You bringing your Busa back to MAM? ?

Some of us from the board have had some fun rides through NE Iowa-SE Wisconsin. You can find some scenic byways that are less traveled that have some good curves and hills.

Bill - last I knew you were tryin' to sell...

Did ya end up keepin her?

I'll be there 4 times this summer... I had another post about that recently  
biggrin.gif
  You bringing your Busa back to MAM? ?
We will see there WWJD i posted in your thread that you had about that i'm planning to get some of the other days i wish i could make April 1 weekend but things are not so good around here and i'll be a bit to busy yet to try an attend that event unfortunatly

AS for taking the busa out I'm gona think about it i got a VFR now to toy around with and i may be running that round the track instead. Especially with the New Turbo powerplant in the busa makes me a bit more skiddish to take it on the track granted you never know i may anyways it will just depend

But Back onto the subject i guess it sounds like we have enough areas now i guess it will be comeing down to a vote granted i thought mabey i'd see alittle more response about throwing in a track day as part of the weekend

MidnightBusainSD

Ok I have to see this...Track day with 4-6" extended Busa, 400 HP Turbo Busa, with 200 rear tire....Rossi Has nothing on ya Bro...lol
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Dont tempt him Valium!!!!!! Here's a hint though on our little buddy.............make sure you empty his NOS bottle before ya race him!! :-)

If you guys are going to be anywhere near the Ozarks, whether it's Branson, LOTO, or Eureka Springs, you owe it to yourself to ride Hwy 19 in Missouri. Beginning at Cuba, MO on I-44 and ride it down to the Arkansas/Missouri border, this is a great, great road for twisties and scenery. There are springs and parks and scenic outlooks at which to pull off and it should be a great day-trip for wherever you stay in the area.

Dont tempt him Valium!!!!!!  Here's a hint though on our little buddy.............make sure you empty his NOS bottle before ya race him!! :-)
tounge.gif
Hey sled i traded the Nos bottle for a Hair Dryer So that will make it a bit harder to empty the bottle unless your gona oper her up and unbolt it ;-)

And Valuim if i was to take her to the track the extensions would be coming off and back to stock and raise the rear. Granted i suppose drifting on a bike might be kinda interesting thought
AAAssjani.gif
Granted the bike is gona be setup for more of this
race.gif
kinda riding but doing just the extensions will make it easy to roll the bike back over to stock wheelbase Granted who knows i may only drag it for awhile and then put it back into a stock configureation ya never know

Oh and Sonny i don't think your to light on that wrist either ya know ;-) but it was all good fun as always

But anyways back to what i was saying what do ya guys think of a track day idea?
yea or Neay?

MidnightBusainSD - I may not catch you in the quarter - but if you keep getting me deals with Hitman....well who knows - I may get close...err, um...but cant wait to ride the twisties with you and sled, I may not need the tow rope than
laugh.gif
cool.gif

As far as where we all meet and what we do Im open to almost anything. Just want to have a good time, meet lots of the people here in person, and make sure we all make it home safe.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Todd...........Even tough I think a track day would be awesome. I'm not sure if its condusice for a meet and greet. If we do a track day, I can't drink!!!
biggrin.gif

OH..........and I'll just wire yer wastegate open!!!
tounge.gif

Back