Who's up for a midwest

Well, if I had to vote right now, I would be torn between South Dakota and Arkansas. I know SD has some great roads, and it sounds like AR has some enjoyable spots for riding as well. I think for me, that's a pretty important factor to consider. I enjoy meeting up with everyone, but I would definately want to get out and RIDE.

SD is a little closer for me, so that would be my vote, AS OF RIGHT NOW. That is subject to change at any point.
tounge.gif

going to kansas city, kansas city here i come.....ummm

hey come on, we have a pro baseball team well sort of. got the kansas speedway, heartland park topeka dragstrip/roadcourse, come on, what time of the year are we talking about?
rock.gif
?

Im with Sled on this one....Black Hills
smile.gif

Lots of lodging at affordable prices. Lots of things to see, or ride to for a destination.

Some very good riding in the Black Hills....Weather is usually very good, and good food, entertainment.
Looks like you are planning to be everywhere this year.... huh?
smile.gif

smile.gif

Vic...

Keeping my options open. With the 7on 7 off work sch I have, it is the first time I can actually plan some trips and have the time to do them.
smile.gif

Three days left for adding suggestions then she's closed.............
March 17, 2006 Middle of the day.

So I'll know how ya going to figure out the Dates. Is it going to be a Fri-Sat-Sun or what. Just depending on where it is, I'll need to plan on how long I will need off. Do you figure everyone arrives Early Fri and leaves Early Sun
rock.gif
. The weekend of the Busa Bash want allow me to go since it will take me too long to go, enjoy and return. Just wondering
wink.gif

Maybe something around the 4th of July? Maybe the weekend right before the 4th? Do a Sat, Sun, Mon event because the 4th is on that Tuesday. Some people might have that Monday before the 4th off.

I would actually prefer a Fri, Sat, Sun event, but this may be an option.
rock.gif

guys.........BLACK HILLS!!! very VERy few cops!!!!! (and trust me.....thats a VERY good thing for me!!....I've been know to speed once in a blue moon!) its in the middle of no where........ungodly killer riding!!! Ungodly awesome mountain riding. VERY reasonable lodging. PLUS......MidnightBusainSD ..(my good buddy Todd) can show us around and be a tour guide. Hell if we go to Arkansas...might as well o to Busa Bash. This is a MIDWEST get together...Hello!!! .............now if ya'll wanna come to MN and have me be your tour guide......I'm all over that!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think somewhere in the middle of the midwest would be best the Eureka Springs, Arkansas idea is looking good. I've been to the black hills and the riding is second to none. I just think for a midwest get together somewhere in the middle that has good roads is perfect

When did Arkansas become to be considered the MidWest
rock.gif

Last time I checked, the MidWest consisted of the following states

* Illinois:
* Indiana:
* Iowa:
* Kansas:
* Michigan:
* Minnesota:
* Missouri:
* Nebraska:
* North Dakota:
* Ohio:
* South Dakota:
* Wisconsin:

I guess we Oklahomaians and Texans are out, cause we ain't MidWesterners
sad.gif
and this is a Mid West Get Together. So, what are we, I know, We're Oklahoma Sooners and Texans
tounge.gif
Guess we Southwesterners will just have to have our own !
Do I have any interest you guys in Ark, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisianna , New Mexico and Colorado
rock.gif
?
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
laugh.gif

sad.gif
and this is a Mid West Get Together. So, what are we, I know, We're Oklahoma Sooners and Texans
tounge.gif
Do I have any interest you guys in Ark, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisianna , New Mexico and Colorado
rock.gif
?
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
laugh.gif
I thought the topic was MidWest get together...meaning anyone can come, from any where...but the gathering was to be held some where in the Mid West.

sad.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif
?
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
laugh.gif
I thought the topic was MidWest get together...meaning anyone can come, from any where...but the gathering was to be held some where in the Mid West.
I agree with ya, just that if the Majority of people on this thread wanting to go to Eureka Springs are not MidWesterners and the Real Midwesterners want to go somewhere in the Boundries stated as Mid West, the We (Non Midwesterners) might still want to go to Ark for a Meet. That's all I am trying to find out about !  
idea.gif

sad.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif
?
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
laugh.gif
I agree with ya, just that if the Majority of people on this thread wanting to go to Eureka Springs are not MidWesterners and the Real Midwesterners want to go somewhere in the Boundries stated as Mid West, the We (Non Midwesterners) might still want to go to Ark for a Meet. That's all I am trying to find out about !
idea.gif
This is becoming highly confusing without using words like hotdish, you-betchya, oh-yah, sure, looky-there, and making several deep sighs while talking....

I think its a MidWestern thing...lmao

Now, when can all ride to Fargo and enjoy the local scenery while visiting at several Tom Thumbs...always good for picking up chicks.

We can also all try to find the state tree in ND, but since trying to find a tree in ND is like rising the Titanic, we can just count telephone poles and pretend.

WI is awesome if your into sports and restrooms. I havent been into a WI bathroom that didnt pay tribute to the GB Packers and have the sports page hanging above the urinals...some establishments even update the sports page every month or so. We could learn how to turn butter, and go cow-tipping if things get sorta lame due to a lack of Tom Thumbs to cruise.

We could all think about Heading to Wall-Drug....I wont tell you where it is, but Im guessing they have billboards advertising your not that far away in Iowa...lol

Now Iowa has atleast one or 2 hills which really raise's the blood pressure of the folks visiting from Nebraska....and you think Im kidding? Ride through Nebraska and I think you could put it on cruise control at 60 mph, close your eyes, never touch the steering wheel and safely make it to a bordering state for your 4-H gathering.

Back