Sneak Pics

BTW.........you ever own a firebird or Trans Am?  I see a lot of that influence.

yhea I am more partial to the Dragon Head side view, then large wing Dragon standing and the Spawn decal.  3rd is the Ruger Dragon and then the Firebird Dragon then the Joker.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071457618 -->

joker8_copy.jpg

It will be nice to see what the bike looks like in the Sun. Went from paint to replace the plastic to trailer at night.
wow.gif

Nice paint job
i hope im so lucky to make mine look like that

BTW
it sounds like u know a thing or two about graphis
were can i preview some and mabye buy
that way i can get some stickers on the bike before it gets clear coated

and one more thing i got quoted 400 to get all my plastics fixed and painted to look like new ( basic wear scratches and left side is got road rash)
you think im getting a deal?

Wicked Bad Ninja!!

You should haul that beast down to Maxton and open it up on the track. I'm curious what it would run in the standing mile.

Nice paint job
i hope im so lucky to make mine look like that

BTW
it sounds like u know a thing or two about graphis
were can i preview some and mabye buy
that way i can get some stickers on the bike before it gets clear coated

and one more thing i got quoted 400 to get all my plastics fixed and painted to look like new ( basic wear scratches and left side is got road rash)
you think im getting a deal?
$400.00 is very cheap. Be very careful of what you get. $400.00 m ay have got ne the tank painted only. As long as you know the guys doing the job go for it. Some guys on this board can get you the graphics aslo Tape works. You may want to think twice about putting them all under the clear coat in case you ever want to change them.

Wicked Bad Ninja!!

You should haul that beast down to Maxton and open it up on the track.  I'm curious what it would run in the standing mile.
Beem thinking of doing that. Hits 207mph in 8/10's of a mile. If I went down i would re-gear again using 19 or 20 in the front. My guess would be 230Mph with the 19 maybe a few more with the 20 The guys hitting 245mph are using 20's with more HP and stretched.

Teel me, with that turbo hook-up, do other riders ever try you? What is your best 1/4 time and MPH.
Always somebody wantiing to try. Always one someone faster some where.
biggrin.gif
However around my area in New England there is only a few bikes will ing to ride hard and even fewer that are willing to take their bike to the extreme. Even fewer that you would fill comfy riding next to at high speeds.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh some Christmas gifts to add. My Decals have arrived (stay tune) My one son bought me the Green Glass Zero Gravity DB. My other son bought me the Rear spindels in Purple along with the oil cap in purple to match the lettering. So a little more work once I arrive in South Florida....
biggrin.gif

Ninja Eater...Sounds like everything is falling in place...Your going to have a super nice bike once it's all tied up...
evil.gif

I hope so... I don't remember what it looks like. Sonn though. Thanks for the compliment.
biggrin.gif

Very nice... I like green! Too bad it is Kawa related.

The seat and the mirrors are nice details. Extra points!!!

Back