Finally got some pic's

how is the ride around town with the strap?  I have one sitting in the garage next to my lowering links.  Just was afraid to strap the front and ride due to all the talk about how your shouldnt do it.  SOOO.. is it really that bad, you know as long as you ride within reason?
I recommend the lowering triple tree. Straps are not for everyday use. They are mainly used for quarter-mile racing.

Nice looking ride you got there.
smile.gif

Wow will you look at the "buns on that".....

Man bike looks awsome

Are the side panels lace painted or two toned within the red area?

Man thats schweet!.

Personal note.  Id loose the all black tank bra and get some $15.00 www.thetankslapper.com

It's clear and works wonders.  I have a tank bra dont see ever looking back since the clear's went on.  You can take them off and reapply them at will!.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120830602 -->

View attachment buns.jpg

Yup!.. Those be Scorpion Slip on's... I am real pleased with the performance and sound..

I just love watching folks turn around when they hear my rolling down the street..
super.gif

The only thing I would complain is the Sticker on the pipe.. They should use Rivets..

Thanks for the compliments guys.. I am new to the board, and I will do a search on the site to see if you guys had some previous post with your bike pic's

<!--EDIT|B_train
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120837879 -->

Looks nice, bro! I would recommend going with the chrome tt instead of the strap.

oh man I can't believe you ride with the strap, at the strip with my gixxer, it was like having the worlds tightest steering damper on. Hated it, always released it before I went home. You are way better off with the triple tree, that way it's low without restricitng the movement of the forks.

haven't had to strap the bus' yet, but i will at the track if need be. I have internally lowered forks with heavy duty springs, and I haven't got her out to the track yet. Put the long arm on yesterday, I'll post pics next week.

Back