Finally got some pic's

B_train

Donating Member
Registered
I had to shrink down the resolution..I know there are some Slammed Busa's out there.. but you know you gotta start somewhere... I hope you enjoy the pic's

hayabusa_pictures_1.JPG

my Jack Russell view!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|B_train
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120745944 -->

hayabusa_pictures_2.JPG

Right now I have lowered using "Po Man" Straps ($20 s/I).. as soon as I knock off the locak gas station, I mean get some more cash, then I will buy the Chrome Lowering Tripple Tree...
That's next on my list

how is the ride around town with the strap? I have one sitting in the garage next to my lowering links. Just was afraid to strap the front and ride due to all the talk about how your shouldnt do it. SOOO.. is it really that bad, you know as long as you ride within reason?

I haven't had any problems yet.. but I can tell the handling is not as good.. I have been using the "Strap"
super.gif
for a couple of months, and it's been so Far so Good..

But I am going to be all over the Lowering T.T. If you already have yours, Put that bad boy on..

I am telling you, having a bike like this is addicting.. can't never stop thinking about the next Mod!!!

Thanks for the compliment from all of you guys!

I have had many compliments about the sound.. I personally like the way it sounds (and not because I own a pair).. it has a nice Growel when I am rolling down the street on low speed.. and it opens up with a real nice racing sound when I punch it ... or twist Da Wrist!

Back