Sneak Pics

the green machine looks the balls !!!!
muscle.gif

Ninja Eater,

Looks damn good but.....I have to ask what is the deal with all the greens lateyl?
rock.gif
?

Nothing wrong with it but it seems to be a popular color these days!?!?!  

What's even better is the ZX-12's won't see it coming!  Oh poop, that was a BUSA!
wow.gif

Josh
pirate.gif
Greens are a long story, but as far as i know there is only one Ninja Eater...
biggrin.gif

heoaheohoaheoaaaoeoheheo.... NE, that is classic
smile.gif
you put a big smile on my face this morning
biggrin.gif

Lookin good. What are the "whirlygig-pinwheels" on the pillion posts? Why not remove the posts all together seeing as you are not using them (no exhaust cans, no rear pegs)?

Lookin good. What are the "whirlygig-pinwheels" on the pillion posts? Why not remove the posts all together seeing as you are not using them (no exhaust cans, no rear pegs)?
Dude! Those "whirleygig-pinwheel" things are deadly Ninja Throwing Stars! Symbolizes the Ninja Eater theme nicely. They are like little souveniers from past, ummm, meals. Hehehehehe
biggrin.gif

Hey Ninja, lookin' good so far. Can't wait to see your graphics. Also can't wait to post my unveiling pics.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071157697 -->

Just noticed the color-matched mirrors.

Extra cool points
cool.gif

Ninja...I like the green...Can't wait to see the end result...Man folks are sure getting busy around here...
evil.gif

I put on the rear pegs once and a while. The wirly things are throwing knives 3 blades. They open up when killing Ninjas.

Way Cool NE!

I'm thinking of going monochrome when doing my baby!

It'd have to be blue for me.

Definately not a criticism but any reason you didn't paint the inners?

Matching mirrors are a cool detail.

Way Cool NE!

I'm thinking of going monochrome when doing my baby!

It'd have to be blue for me.

Definately not a criticism but any reason you didn't paint the inners?

Matching mirrors are a cool detail.
To much green i f i did the iners and to many gauges, and lots of money the way it is. i have some ideas for the inners a little later.

Back