Single man once again

On a more serious note, I did just think of a reason I would miss the beautiful and long-suffering mother of my children:FaceBook Links Do Not Work

beer.jpg

Kinda nice being able to do what ever i want and when i want without having to listen to nagging lol
Put in 80 miles on the bike and got the intake for the truck finished
This was all a bunch of hacked together rubber boots holding the filter
intakenew.jpg

This is the only woman i need :whistle:
intakenew1.jpg

if u have to work that hard to be happy with someone then ur not losing anything other then a maried man title. lets face it, any relationship more then a few years is considered successful these days.

the divorce rate over time is projected to be 50%. it goes up in subsequent marriages to 67% and then 75%. not everyone is cut out for that marriage title. getting married today is as common as getting divorced. people change. its a very unrealistic notion for most today unfortunately. especially since women are far more educated yet LAZY!

I actually always wondered about that, Her family has a huge history of divorces, hell her mom got her 4th divorce a few years back. Which i always thought hmmm wonder if she's so immune to it it wont be a big deal, my parents have been together 30 some odd years and my grandparents were married 61 years when my grandma died. Only divorce thats been in my family is my aunt and uncle, and thats as far back as the family can trace stuff.

Brother-man, if this is an accurate emotion you feel, then, trust me, 'bro.... you're not really ready to go dating again. Serious biz.

Dating before you take the time to heal up proper from the lost of your marriage is almost always a lost cause. Unless, of course, you're looking for something fleeting and/or casual. It kinda sounds like you may not be even ready for that yet. This healing process is pretty serious $hit, and needs to happen before you can successfully move on down the road. Word.

Word.

The woman decided tonight she is leaving, "that neither of us are happy" (could have told you that months ago)
I'll spare all the details but its just been a non stop fight with her over everything, she doesnt want to go anywhere or do anything just sit around and watch movies, where as i always have to be doing something or i go insane. Were together little over 6 years, had a seperation once before about 3 years ago and honestly its never been the same since. Not stopping her, i'm tired of fighting.

May be time to put the old back seat back on the busa:whistle:

Keep your head up and stay busy and you'll be fine!

I wish I had it as easy as you do. My wife cheat and I'm the *******! WTF! I have 4 kids. It's going to be a long bumpy ride for me.

Dang John, WTF....when did this go down? Sorry to hear man...

Welp doing good, got all the blinds for the windows and put those up, painted this ugly ass blue wall she had painted as an "accent wall" NEVER EVER let a woman paint something blue, 5 coats of kilz later it was finally covered. Got the kitchen cleaned to my liking its always been a pet peeve of mine after dumping so much money into it she always had stuff everywhere, counters covered with mail and everything under the sun.

She had to come over today and pick up the cable box and remote, she is closing the account thats in her name, i have a buddy that works for the cable company so he's gonna get me a good promo deal, so i'm working on a buddies bike when she shows up and she shows up with some dude. Was a little akward, so i stand up and put my hand out to him and go you are? She starts stumbling around trying to introduce us, i got a laugh outta watching her sweat:rofl:
She goes so who's bike is this, i go oh thats anthonys old bike he couldnt afford the plates and bought a jeep so i bought it off him, her jaw kinda drops and this dudes checking out the busa like in awe of both bikes so i tell her i go yea, i thought 7k was a little high for the harley but i fell in love with it and bought it, she had this look on her face that i cant even describe:thumbsup:

Back