Crazy three days

Wild07

Registered
I dont post much around here, but needed somewhere to vent for a second and this seemed like the best place....

Quick background: John; long time friend, we're 23 known eachother since we were 5 or 6, our seperate familes are like immediate family to each of us.
Jamie; girlfriend, been togeter just shy of 6 months, most amazing girl in the world, certainly going to keep her around for a good long time.
Chrissy; stupid ex girlfriend I dont get along with much if at all

So John and Jamie's grandmas have both been in pretty bad condition for a while. John's had a major heart attack last saturday, was non-responsive after and not given very long to live. Jamie's has been sick since before we met, fighting I'm not sure what. She was having problems with fluid build-up in her lungs and othery ailments. Well, Jamie's grandma passed wednesday night. About a month ago she decided she wanted to stop recieving treatment, has had a good life and was ready to pass. Yesterday the Dr's recommended Johns grandma be taken off life support. So at about 7:30 they started taking her off. She passed around 3:30 this morning.

To add to my fun wednesdy night Chrissy's boyfriend needed a little brain rattling. I'm far over my feelings of her as an EX, but she's still a woman and deserves to be treated as so. After myself, her brother, brother-in-law and about ten other people watched Chrissy and her ex MF'er eachother infront of our usualy wednesday night bar, they walked up the street. We were leaving at this time and could hear them from down the block. As they came walking to her car, her bf stopped, eyed me up(after I've had to hear all night how much he wants to kick my ass) and starts getting in my face. So I pop the guy. Right hook(I'm a lefty, I was hammered) to the bean. Knocked his glasses clean off, he bounced off a wall, across ten ft of sidewalk and into Jamie's car. When I went chasing after him to finish what I started, he gave me a look like a scared 3 year old that spilled a gallon of milk. Hell, it wasnt even a fight, he got hit once. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm back to her knight in shining armor, and DO NOT want to be there. However, ex or not, no woman deserves to be treated like $hit in my opinion.

So, after a STUPID and stressful few days, we're going racing tonight! It'll be the first time out with an arm, exhaust, gear and N2o, so it should be interesting.

Rant over.

Oh, I forgot to add, knockin his head around broke my middle right knuckle. I'm just happy I could still grab the throttle the next morning....that was my last unbroken knuckle too....

Last edited:
Personally if you guys had been going at each other like that I would have been the bigger person and walked away, the last thing you want is for your girl to think that you've got feelings for your ex, that will lead to a whole different issue. JMHO!

Seriously bro, cut away from the EX. Sounds like between her, brother, brother-in-law and the 10 other people she had plenty of back-up. Why in the heck would you want to get in the middle of it? Nothing good could come of it.

jerry-springer.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously bro, cut away from the EX. Sounds like between her, brother, brother-in-law and the 10 other people she had plenty of back-up. Why in th eheck would you want to get in th emiddle of it. Nothing good could come of it.

What he said. Do yourself a favor and keep your distance.

Oh the possibility of any remote feelings for the ex are long long gone and my girl knows it. The dummy had plenty of ppl around for sure, but noone that woulda done anything about the situation. Had it been anyone else, any other female friend,stranger, etc. The actions would have been the same. And you're right dadofthree....it was kinda dumb crackin a 28, I mean 3 year old, especially one with glasses! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

At least racing went kind of well, except for my shifter freezing up, the track going all to hell and my nitrous not spraying.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back