Single man once again

Hey man, next time you're filling up and some cute girl at the next pump says she likes your bike.. You can say hop on :)

Yea past 3months we might as well been roomates, no kids involved. It came out later on last night that apparently she has been "seeing" somone else for a bit, says nothing physical just spending time and what not, she's had a storage unit for a few days now, she knew it was coming.
It got to the point i just wanted to be left alone, i'm kind of a stubborn dude and dont change for anyone, learning what i have in the past 10 years i need to find a chick that wants to hang out in the garage, ride bikes, go to the races etc.

I'd say sorry.. but... I went through the same thing a few years back and I'll tell you what. At first it was kinda depressing and a little weird but once you get use to being single again.. it gets soooo much better.. no more fighting, no more nagging, no anything.. just you and your own choices! Good luck hitting the singles market.. women loooooove motorcycles.. just watch out for cougars that pick you up at a bar and then ask you to go with them out to their car (which turns out to be a minivan.. with a bunch of kids stuff).. they can be quite clingy.. just saying. Get out and Enjoy your freedom brother!

I wish I had it as easy as you do. My wife cheat and I'm the *******! WTF! I have 4 kids. It's going to be a long bumpy ride for me.

We have talked before. If you are smart, you will take care of the family and yourself.

I left about 9 this morning on the bike to "go help my dad" cause i really didnt wanna help move and with all sorts of her friends and family coming to help i just figured it'd be akward, locked up my tool box and garage and headed out. Now while im not messed up in the head or taking this hard, nothing like getting out on 1300cc's of stress relief on a 2 lane road through 30 miles of no where, sad to say for the first time in quite a few years i had this sense of relief and just being free, no worries.

Came back up with my brother he bought a fridge she had bought awhile back that wouldnt work in our kitchen for 100 bucks for his new house, so we rode up so he could pay her, was nice having him around since they were still here moving stuff, we then moved some stuff around and he left, and i think its time for more riding. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and advice!

I left about 9 this morning on the bike to "go help my dad" cause i really didnt wanna help move and with all sorts of her friends and family coming to help i just figured it'd be akward, locked up my tool box and garage and headed out. Now while im not messed up in the head or taking this hard, nothing like getting out on 1300cc's of stress relief on a 2 lane road through 30 miles of no where, sad to say for the first time in quite a few years i had this sense of relief and just being free, no worries.

Came back up with my brother he bought a fridge she had bought awhile back that wouldnt work in our kitchen for 100 bucks for his new house, so we rode up so he could pay her, was nice having him around since they were still here moving stuff, we then moved some stuff around and he left, and i think its time for more riding. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and advice![/QUOTE

Change your locks. NOW!!!

This should get interesting, last time i was single i drove a non flashy truck, didnt have a house and was in between bikes..

Needless to say the single life shennanigans with my brother are back in full swing

As a man you must always be in control...control doesn't mean you calling all the shots...knowing how to deal with your woman...sounds like she was waiting for you to do something...if she left easily most likely she already has someone offering to do those things for her so she feels safe to leave...hope you made the correct decision bro don't make the same mistakes twice

I did 20 years with a woman. She decided she wasn't getting enough out of the relationship and wanted out. No kids (Thank God). Even though she wanted out, she took 3 years trying to take everything.

Dude let me tell you, you won't realize how miserable you were, until you start living your life the way you want now. I am SO HAPPY she isn't in my life anymore.

You will meet someone that you enjoy being around. Maybe more then one someone.

I made a few mistakes marrying young. I am LOVING single life now. Amazing the women that are looking to date good guys out there.

Enjoy. Don't look back. It will take you a little time to get her out of your system but trust me, it gets WAY better.

I went on a date last night....felt like I was cheating on my wife.

You know what they say, half the marriages end in divorce and the other half will! I think our biggest problem as men, we can't distingwish between love and lust.

From a recent study it appears women in a marriage or commitment stray at about the 4.5 year mark. Thinking back on my life durring marriage and committed relationships, 4.5 years seems to be close.

My daddy told me as a young man "Son, you are going to share that stuff with somebody, it may just as well be your friends"! :dunno:

Damn Big John, four kids, that's a biotch son! I feel for you! However, the bright side is life gets better with every passing day!

I went on a date last night....felt like I was cheating on my wife.

Brother-man, if this is an accurate emotion you feel, then, trust me, 'bro.... you're not really ready to go dating again. Serious biz.

Dating before you take the time to heal up proper from the lost of your marriage is almost always a lost cause. Unless, of course, you're looking for something fleeting and/or casual. It kinda sounds like you may not be even ready for that yet. This healing process is pretty serious $hit, and needs to happen before you can successfully move on down the road. Word.

Sorry about what is happening, and hope things workout for you.

I am one of the few, married 24 years, 6 kids, my wife is the best mother, lover, and friend I could ever find. We both give when needed and stand strong together.

Best wishes

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My first wife cheated and left me, I left my second wife......I am happily married to my third wife, have two teenage daughters and life is great! Along the road, however, some serious pain, guilt and learning! Sometimes we get it right the 1st time, for others, it takes longer! Good luck to us all. Doyle

Back