Shooting in NY

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Motive unclear in deadly Binghamton shootings - CNN.com This is crazy, I ride by that center 3-4 times a week in the summer, gonna be kind of different now. A Co-workers wife left the center less than an hour before this happened. Still waiting to hear that someone i know lost a friend/family member in this tragedy.
This is defiently not the way to put us on the map

Who would have ever guessed that something like this could happen in Binghamton? It's a pretty quiet town--nice place. I guess you just never know these days!

Guns + defective people = bad

The U.S. has a uniquely violent culture among "civilized" societies.

A friend of mine lives out there....Talked to her last night and i guess they had the kids in the school on lockdown until it got resolved.

If you ask me, the guy shoudl have shot himself first and saved everyone else the heartbreak.

Guns + defective people = bad

The U.S. has a uniquely violent culture among "civilized" societies.

He was an immigrant for Vietnam. But just like in most school shootings he was be picked on. Doesn't make it right, nor should it be condoned. People need to leave people alone, well one exception comes to mind ( Michelle )

and the azzhat that killed the 3 leos...out of work and complaining that Obama was gonna take away his guns. the stupid s.o.b. just put another example on thier list to do so. at least he survived...hopefully he'll get an extra helping of prison rape for his effort. people complaining about hard times, last I looked, one bullet is cheaper than a hundred...don't take it out on everyone else.

and the azzhat that killed the 3 leos...out of work and complaining that Obama was gonna take away his guns. the stupid s.o.b. just put another example on thier list to do so. at least he survived...hopefully he'll get an extra helping of prison rape for his effort. people complaining about hard times, last I looked, one bullet is cheaper than a hundred...don't take it out on everyone else.
I agree with you. One bullet will solve their problem. No reason to kill innocent hard working people. I don't see the logic in what they did, or how you could come to the conclusion that this will help your situation in any way. Which leaves them as being "crazy" or irrational.

And in the end they just help drive the gun control laws into something that violates my rights.

I hope the PA guy gets a little prison love.

I said I was waiting to hear thaat someone i know lost someone, well sure enough, one of the girls that does my GF's nails was taking classes and was killed.

Back