It was only a matter of time - Conneticut Elementary School Shooting

I hate to sound like a lunatic, but I really don't trust guys that don't answer questions at press conferences. I'm sure he did, but it's really not relevant to my rights.

Still not buyin' it.. Its easy to prove, show me the video! It'll never happen...

Cause we all know that the police won't stick to their story just to not be proven wrong... :whistle:

Still not buyin' it.. Its easy to prove, show me the video! It'll never happen...

Cause we all know that the police won't stick to their story just to not be proven wrong... :whistle:
I hear what ur sayn especially when the media reports "Confirmed" no rifle used in Sandy Hook shooting....:whistle: but, I can tell you with 100% certainty that hundreds of .223 shell casings were found inside the school.

although, the shooter killed himself with one of two hand guns he also brought into the school. maybe he was too cowardly to use the long gun or maybe he simply ran out of .223 bullets.???

I never thought I would see the two cowards at Columbine murdering his classmates but the video is up on youtube so maybe we will see this video at some point but I highly doubt it.

he brought into the school a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns. a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm. the gun in his trunk was a shotgun.

but I guess it really doesnt matter one way or the other since it was a gun that murdered 20 kids and 6 adults.

I'm just curious as to the occupations of the parents of these kids. I wonder what they did for a living. Did any of them work together? If so how many? For what company?
I'm still wondering if there are really any conspiracies here or not.

Back