She's Starting To Smile

its starting to look beautiful! 05 right? I am using the same color scheme plastics and tank on my 02.. So its cool to see what my bike would look like with chrome swingarm..

Are those gauges the ones from ebay? They are exactly what I want!

I love that Galfer rear stand you have. How much was it?:rofl:

Great looking bike!!

its starting to look beautiful! 05 right? I am using the same color scheme plastics and tank on my 02.. So its cool to see what my bike would look like with chrome swingarm..

Are those gauges the ones from ebay? They are exactly what I want!

Yes she is an 05, I ordered the guages from Immortalgraphix, It comes with two sets of guages (km/h, mph ) I still have the mph guages in the box brand new which I will not need. I guess I will probally give them away for like a pack of smokes or something:whistle:

I love that Galfer rear stand you have. How much was it?:rofl:

Great looking bike!!

:rofl: I had to look long and hard for that stand, they are in high demand:laugh: I will be very happy to get the back wheel on her, she has been like that for a year now,I am expecting some parts in the mail today so today I might be able to retire my galfer stand:rofl:

Can I have the mph gauges? Do they come with the indiglo? Ill buy them!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Can I have the mph gauges? Do they come with the indiglo? Ill buy them!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm glad I checked, it's the mph face that was extra in the box, it is indiglo as well but unfortunately I don't have the tach,fuel face or temp face. They do not send you extras on these.You are more than welcome to the indiglo speedo face if you want,no charge if it's any good to you.

001.JPG

:( unfortunately I would need all of them.. But I really appreciate your generosity. Could you post the link to where you got them?

bike looks nice but the grips you have on do feel a lot of vibration with them

I haven't rode a bike yet with billet grips, this will be the first but I am sure you are 100% right, probally something like when I changed my stock rear sets for vortex. That's it I guess, always a give and take:laugh:

Back