Where in San Antonio

Ruben

Donating Member
Registered
Where's the best place in San Antonio to have few mods installed.

Coming home from Iraq in Feb 08 and would like these done before I return.

1. CanadianMike 0-6 swingarm, new chain etc...
2. UFO undertail
3. Galfer rotors front/rear with new pads and SS lines
4. Maybe full exhaust and PC with map (TI Akrapovic w/carbon can)

Easy jobs too like Rizoma mirrors / DB windscreen also.

Any recommendations...?
cool.gif

I can help you 2, 3 and 4 minus the map. Save you some bucks. Just keep in touch and we'll have it done in a weekend. For suspension install/setup I would recommend Velocity Dyno (San Antonio) as these guys are all about the twisties. For custom map I would recommend Johnny Cheese (North Austin). I'm sure both could handle it all for you and do a great job... just my .02.

beerchug.gif

Well if you are going to get a custom Map done I would go with Johnny Cheese and if you are going to have the bike there for the map let him do the Swingarm. Like Dave said items 2-4 he or I could help you with as those are very easy to do. as for Suspension set up i would agree with dave on this one go with Velocity Dyno (San Antonio)Dave has had good results for them and they got his dialed in for the twisties.

Now that I think about it... with an extended swing you are probably dragging rather then carving... JC would be the best for that setup more than likely.

Thanks for the super fast replies.

(I am not in Texas) so I would like to arrange for my bike to be picked up and taken care of before I arrive in Feb.

So Mr Johnny Cheese has a shop in Austin...? Need info to give him a call. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif

Here's another, but I really couldn't tell you much about them.  I think they're into that 'stretched' thing though...

Aggressive Edge
3915 Ih 10 E, San Antonio, TX 78219-4002, United States  (Map) (Add Company Info)

Phone: (210) 359-9833

SIC:Motorcycle Dealers

Line of Business:Ret Motorcycles

CLICK HERE****************

All of that can be DIY'd short of having your bike dyno'd/tuned.

I say we just have a big gtg/mod day when you get back.
thumb_up.gif
;)

Just might do that cuz it seems like it's gonna be too difficult otherwise .... since I'm not home.

I'm down, I'm sure others are too.
smile.gif

I have a big garage, plenty of tools (impact and otherwise) and Pit Bull stands.
thumb_up.gif

I've dealt with Aggressive Edge. Dylan is pretty competent in the stretchy thing. There are several Busas around town (mostly retired service) that are real show pieces.
Dylan Pool
210-359-9833// cell 210-391-1480
3915 IH-10 East, San Antonio, TX 78219
But if you'd rather not spend $$$$, then the DIY, is the way to go.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
SnapAttack @ Dec. 02 2007 said:
1233636[/ATTACH] PM]
I'm down, I'm sure others are too.
smile.gif

I have a big garage, plenty of tools (impact and otherwise) and Pit Bull stands.  
thumb_up.gif
+2

If we're missing some tools I'll just order some in  
whistling.gif

Bro... we won't be missing any tools. I love my air ratchet probably more than my impact.
No need to Brag Snap!!!!!  
laugh.gif
Ordering the tools in for myself would be bragging.
Ordering the tools in for another member would be brotherhood.

fight.gif

thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

thumb_up.gif

Cool stuff... gonna order up a few things mentioned earlier in 1st post. Won't be home til Feb 08 so might need a volunteer to pickup my bike and get her delivered to Mr Cheese for mods. Will update when all parts are delivered to my home.

1. Want bike lowered some like 2" or so... Triple tree and bones. Suspension setup for a 230lb guy
2. Install 0-6" CM swingarm for a 4-5" stretch and new chain
3. Install Galfer rotors, pads and SS lines
4. Full TI Akrapovic with Carbon Can and PCIII
5. UFO undertail from GPW

My wife's gonna take care of the Tobin I'm ordering. Ouch ... I'm gonna be broke after this..... hahaha
cool.gif

Back