my rendition [sketch]

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
a) the nose is flatter a little bit. still maintains it's roundness, just on a diet.

b) tail section is raised and thinned. intergrated turn signale and brake are led.

b) gp style exhaust.

c) front brake fender vents, radial brakes.

d) 200 rear tire, thinner, lighter rims similar to original style.

e) bottom of body is arched a bit.

f) aero mirrors.

g) slimmer passenger footpegs.

h) 1500r engine.

i) new swingarm.

IMG_0381.JPG

Cool, you have all the makings of a nice literbike there.

nice...I especially like the part about the 1500cc engine.

I can not fathom the 1340...40cc..why bother.

Not to menion if your going to do a big bore kit on the new motor, your still limited to 1397.

Suzuki should have blown the doors off...

(Justyntym @ Jun. 29 2007,09:49) ...Not to menion if your going to do a big bore kit on the new motor, your still limited to 1397.

Could you explain that a little more. A buddy of my was saying the exact same thing...

Man, if the new busa would have looked like your sketch, I'd be in the dealer right now putting my deposit down. That is one sweet looking bike........wishful thinking that the designers would actually take looks into consideration I guess.

(Justyntym @ Jun. 29 2007,09:49) nice...I especially like the part about the 1500cc engine.

Not to menion if your going to do a big bore kit on the new motor, your still limited to 1397.

Thats is 100% incorrect. The new busa motor is stroked 2mm(+2mm on the crank) the bore is still 81mm. So the new busa with 84mm pistons (1397 for us 99-07 guys) will end up with like a 1430 somthing. Again they did not get the extra cc's by changing the pistons diameter, they changed the stroke on the crank.

(Blue Streak @ Jun. 29 2007,14:12)
(Justyntym @ Jun. 29 2007,09:49) nice...I especially like the part about the 1500cc engine.

Thats is 100% incorrect. The new busa motor is stroked 2mm(+2mm on the crank) the bore is still 81mm. So the new busa with 84mm pistons (1397 for us 99-07 guys) will end up with like a 1430 somthing. Again they did not get the extra cc's by changing the pistons diameter, they changed the stroke on the crank.
The 84mm bore will put it at 1441cc

JE Pistons are already getting a set so they can start working on new ones now.

(Professor @ Jun. 29 2007,12:32)
(Blue Streak @ Jun. 29 2007,14:12)

The 84mm bore will put it at 1441cc

JE Pistons are already getting a set so they can start working on new ones now.
Thank you for that I always have a heck of a time trying to figure out what cc such and such will make.
smile.gif

Everything looks and sounds good except the wide tire. It would be better if the handeling were up to it's looks. Nice!
rant.gif

MAN, YOU MAKE A BIKE LIKE THAT, I WANT ONE !!!!!

WHERE DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF THAT BIKE FROM ?

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back