Semper Fi on a Harley? OMG!

sorry you aren't going to be able to join us in Eureka but we'll make up for it before the year is over :beerchug: i am glad to see you enjoying your new ride and that you've found even more friends in this world!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife John, 36 yrs. is a long time and that will leave a void to be filled. Nice looking scooter, I am sure you will get many miles of good riding out of it and the comraderie. I know that HD's get bashed but the HOG's and other groups like the Leathernecks can be a great support system so take advantage of it. My best wishes to you for the miles ahead and thank you and your fellow Leathernecks for your service to our country.

Great bike! Makes me miss my street glide! One day soon I'll have a busa and a dedicated tourer. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Slow,good lookin', & smoooth.lol Sure good to hear from ya and see you have a new set of wheels John:thumbsup::beerchug: Cant make Eureka myself this year, but this fall is lookin better every day so maybe we'll all hook up at a later event this year:rulez: If there is any Cobras in the air show be sure to post up some pics, Take Care my Friend-John:beerchug:

Back