Sad news, rider lost

Seems like a rash of riders losing it of late. Kind of makes you wonder why this patch of sadness like this.

Folks I have added a category in the gallery for him, if you have pictures of him would you please post them at this link.. Gallery Message -

Blanca I bet you have a few images you can put there....

cap

Cap I wish I did. I only met him once when he was over here but I did just speak to him other day about something.
I have a new found appreciation and understanding for what his family is going thru right now. I used to offer condolences to families and say things to try to ease their pain and grief. But I know now how deep that pain is. I've felt it and still do.
I truly pray now for them to find some peace in his abscense.

This sucks....

Just out for a Sunday morning ride is all it was and now he's gone, in an instant.

This is a poem my aunt found online after my brother past last month. I think I've read it over a hundred times since.
It is quite calming to read....

C4D2CC5F-1669-41F8-A49D-9E5F76214584-14908-00000A8B899401BC_zpscae22552.jpg

Rip Matthew....

Blanca, that's a very nice poem and I hope that we all are appreciative of you posting it. Now I have started to read it over and over. Although I haven't been hear long enough to know Matthew, it helps.

I salute him with two twists of the right wrist...
...until the engine revs to eleven and know that a true rider just made his way through the gates of HEAVEN.

Forever his life will be celebrated!

RIP Mathew....Is it me or does it seem like a lot of Florida riders arent doing so well....Prayers to you guys down there.

Back