Sad Day

Don't know how to attach, but this is post by Mr Brown:
Rainbow Bridge
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play togethher. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All of the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. the happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
As a pet owner this really touched me. I feel your loss. Be well.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your loss. It is very hard to lose a pet that has been a member of the family for so long.

sorry to hear that, i had to put my 11y/o rott down in jan. had him since he was 9wks old. still miss him.

Don't know how to attach, but this is post by Mr Brown:
Rainbow Bridge
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play togethher. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All of the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. the happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
As a pet owner this really touched me. I feel your loss. Be well.
Ive lost really good dogs over the years and everytime I read this I tear up

AWWW MAN!!!
I can sympathize with you cuz today I lost my soon to be 3 and a half month old Retriever
I just can't get over the fact of how it happen, ....just a freak of timing and he was dead
:cry::cry::cry:
RIP Cheeko

Cheeko 012.jpg

They are just one of the greatest gifts in life. Everytime I read one of these posts of someone who has lost their dog to old age makes me cringe and hyperventilate...My German Shephard is only 6 and I doubt he'll live much past 10 yrs...I will go to pieces...the love that they have for you..their silly things they do to make u laugh..their wet kisses while u are in bed and they need out..how they talk to you to get that special treat...Max won't even let me tickle my wife without grabbing my arm and saying..."Papa stop tickling mama and play with me instead"...They are just so loyal and dedicated friends...I have great kids..but my God...dogs are just better:laugh:
RIP sweet friend...

Damnit, you guys have me crying now, thinking of mine...

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! We carried him yesterday to be cremated and are in the search for the perfect urn.he may be gone physically but will always be with us in spirit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks all!

He really was like family to us. My wife is an absolute basket case this morning as she spent the night laying right beside him until he passed.

We still have a pit(AJ) and a dachshund(Bama) and have decided for the time being to not get another.

Sorry to hear! Most people aren't cat lovers, but we've had to put our 3 down all in the past 2 1/2 yrs. The last one only two days after our wreck. It was sad each time. Remember all the good times with him.
Posted via Mobile Device

our neighbor just had puppies on the 30th...rottwieller and she had them when they were not home and on thier brand new couch (light colored i might add) they came home and had to rescue some of the puppies out of the couch!!

Back