Sad Day

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
We lost our Rottweiler Bandit this morning. We had him since he was barely 5 weeks old and in November he would have been 15 years old. He was the epitome of what a companion should be.

Rest in peace Old Man! You will be missed!

Sorry for the loss of your pet. Hopefully you'll get another one to help ease the pain.

I feel your pain, My Boxer (Simba) passed March 19, 2010 she was 11 years old, I had her since she was 10 weeks old..

RIP Bandit :beerchug: it is never possible to find one to replace them but i hope you find another great companion when the time is right

My condolences. Time to visit the Humane Society for new friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks all!

He really was like family to us. My wife is an absolute basket case this morning as she spent the night laying right beside him until he passed.

We still have a pit(AJ) and a dachshund(Bama) and have decided for the time being to not get another.

man i know what you and your family are going thru, we lost or family dog earlier this year, he was a great guy, as i am sure yours was also, feel comfortable knowing he is in a good place my friend as i know mine is as well.

RIP Bandit

sorry for your loss bro. stop by the shelter, there are a number of dogs that could use that kind of love.

Sorry for your loss, it is never easy when a loved pet passes. They are members of the family.

A wet nose
2 paws on your chest
and the way he always watched out for ya
will always be missed
Sorry
RIP Bandit

Last edited:
I completely understand the pain. When we lost our Aussie after 15 years the pain was terrible...they are not pets...they are actual family members. I am sorry for you family's loss.

Not been a good day at all. My wife was doing better after a good nap until just out of habit she caught herself fixing his afternoon meal. She broke down again.

Thanks again to all here for the kind words and understanding!!

Tribute To A Best Friend

Sunlight streams through window pane
unto a spot on the floor....
then I remember,
it's where you used to lie,
but now you are no more.
Our feet walk down a hall of carpet,
and muted echoes sound....
then I remember,
It's where your paws would joyously abound.
A voice is heard along the road,
and up beyond the hill,
then I remember it can't be yours....
your golden voice is still.
But I'll take that vacant spot of floor
and empty muted hall
and lay them with the absent voice
and unused dish along the wall.
I'll wrap these treasured memorials
in a blanket of my love
and keep them for my best friend
until we meet above.

Author Unknown

Bandit.jpg

Last edited:
" Farewell, Master, Yet not farewell, Where I go, ye, too, shall dwell.
I am gone, before your face, A moment's time, a little space.
When ye come where I have stepped, Ye will wonder why ye wept. "

- After Death by Edwin Arnold

Most sorry for your loss .

RIP Bandit.

I lost Buddy my friend of 17yrs awhile ago and then within months his lifelong friend Dolly the cat passed out of depression.
I had both cremated and now they are both right next to each on top of my safe.

Back