A sad day...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
sad.gif
Lost one of my best friends yesterday... His name was Jerimiah... a full blooded Akita... lived a good 13 years~

He was one of the best dogs I've ever had the pleasure of sharing my home with~ We adopted him when he was about 4 years old~ His disposition was the best any dog owner could ask for~ He was great with company, yet knew his job when left to take care of the house~ This one time we had my son's car for sale in the front yard... I came home and there was note on my front door, "I tried to look over the car, but every time I got close your dog tried coming through your window to get me"... I never had a worry when he was on duty~

Thanks for looking after my home and family~ You will be missed very much, my friend...R.I.P.

Bigg_n.jpg

My condolences to your family for your loss.Life is way too short,even for dogs.
I know this feeling ooh too well....

My condolences for your loss. It's amazing how quickly a pet becomes a part of the family.

Beautiful dog.

Sorry for your loss brother. One thing I believe is that hes in a big grassey field at this time,chewing on a big old beef bone surrounded by female Akitas its called Heaven.

sorry for your loss...I have had one of my English Bulldogs since she was 8 weeks old and she will turn 9 years old in August...I hope she makes it to 13!! Again sorry for your lose!!
sad.gif

Guys, words cannot express how the loss of a family pet can hurt. Just be comforted that Jerimiah had a great life and was loved by wonderful people. I am truely sorry for your loss.

Don

I am sorry to hear about your loss. He was a beautiful dog. He is in a better place now.

My thoughts to you and Brenda...
I had to put down my Chow in Dec... He had been with me for 13 years and I swear it was about the hardest thing I have ever done...

Oh, Greg and Brenda
down.gif

I'm so sorry...losing a pet is just damn tough...
down.gif
 Always hurts so much, you wonder if it's worth the pain, then you realize just how much unconditional love you receive in return and find that they're impossible to live without...

R.I.P. to Jerimiah...he's at peace with my Maggie girl...
down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

Man that sucks, I know how you feel. I hope you have others to snuggle up with.

Damn Bro Sorry to hear it. I liked him, was nice and easy going.

Sorry Bro...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it would be a sad day here if anything happend to our dog Bandit.

JJ

<!--EDIT|SoBad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154102555 -->

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made."

It's been said that dogs are the real rulers of the animal kingdom... they were smart enough to make friends with humans and get to enjoy the comfort of air conditioning.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I've been through the same thing and it's not easy...

Sorry to hear about Jerimiah... RIP
I know what you are feeling, lost my best Friend a little bit ago, but still hurts everyday.

Curlie_Joe.jpg

Back