Run before the crash

guy with the camera needs to be replaced...  
smile.gif
Exactly!

My advice to you, is if you dont get a wheelie bar, atleast get a Two-step so you can lower your launch RPMs, this will aid in your wheelies and make you more consistant at the same time.

My advice to you, is if you dont get a wheelie bar, atleast get a Two-step so you can lower your launch RPMs, this will aid in your wheelies and make you more consistant at the same time.
What do you mean by a two step and can it be used on the street. While i was putting my bike back together i was looking for something to throw in my clutch to make it easier to launch...i was thinking about brocks clutch mod but whats this two step your talking about

Sometimes its hard to see the two black lines where the car tires run in...I usually take the far left line ....if you noticed when you pulled up you was turned to your right....I knew then before the rest of the show you was in trouble...always make sure your front end is straight and your bike lines up if you need to pull back before you stage and line up....I usually crack about 6-7 rpms when I launch....good save on your part....time will get you down good....hows your reaction times to the tree..what type of lights are you cutting....may have some pointers for you....later bro..

i usually cut a .325. Before that run i had a reaction time of 1.69 which was the fastest i ever had...i was tryin something different. i usuall cut a 1.7x 60'. Ive heard to run in the tire tracks but by the time i see them im already in the staging lights.
wink.gif

On street tires you need to drop your air pressure to about 35 lbs.....cutting a good light there..your 60 little slow but thats probablly the bite in the tire...when you leave the bleach box or go around it to heat up your tire....take your time going up to the lights....dont never get in a hurry you have time...one thing that has always worked for me is put a piece of alumimun outer on my front tire so I can trip the lights better....with spokes its easy to jump...and its harder to stage with just one bar holding the beam...good luck

when i flipped it i was well below 30 psi my biggest thing with my 60 ft is i can hear the motor bog down before it takes off. When i cut the 1.69 it bogg but only for a split second, heck tire even spun a little. I have another question...i have to reach all the way around my grip to pin the throttle and this is hurting me up top as i cant pinn it after second gear cause i dont have time to reach all the way around the grip. is there something to adjust the grip to where i dont have to reach all the way around to pin it?

yes you can adjust your linkage from either the grip or on the bracket where the cable is...just bring it up a couple of turns..

Thanks thats why i was runnin 10.6s last year...i just noticed while i was at the track that i had to turn it quite a bit to pin it. When i reached all the way around the grip i ran a 10.41

Ive already gotten curesed out casue i told her yall were jokin on her camera skills
blush.gif

Back