Run before the crash

NASTY DUDE! Very nice handling of the situation, though. Who was working the camera? Is that guy new?
tounge.gif

man as soon as I know the rear breaks loose I just throw that run away... I don't like being squirrely and I don't want to go down. I usually get upwards of 15-20 runs everytime I frequent the strip. a few throwaway runs isn't bad when risking me going down.

I'm glad you support challenged people, but the epileptic should not be the one with the camera! Nice save though, just looks like you need to relax a bit when you get to the line

Bro not to be I know it all..but your line up on the track you was way to far over toward the tree...I have raced for over 5yrs and not that I know it all but you started off wrong....and thats why you got squirrly.....better next time...:cool:

I'm gonna need an address to send the tripod to...I just lost a very expensive dinner from motion sickness!
tounge.gif
Nice save though. Wish I could say the same for the Beef Wellington!!

Hey thats my wife you guys are talking about
mad.gif
. Well shes better than the last guy i had working it... so where do i line up for the run

We didn't say to flog her! We said that she is FIRED from the cameraman job
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
She can be your personal Boo Boo Kisser but don't let her near the camera again
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Line up right in track track left by the tires from the car. Stay off the three strips of shiny stuff. You need the rubber the slick cars put down on the track. It looked like you were pointed way off to the right for that pass.

That is the same way my wife runs the camera. She said she gets nervous watching me race and it makes her shake.

Like everyone else I would have wrote that run off as soon as it broke loose just not worth the risk...You didn't look as though you were lined up straight...And man take that camera from the lady...
biggrin.gif

So i line up right in the tracks left by the car...I didnt even notice i was crooked. Hell i know know to let of when the tire breaks loose but i lauched that particualr one at 6k
wink.gif

Get a tripod, bro! Even the best camera guys jiggle a little.

(Pregnant pause)

$20 tops at target.

And yeah, good save. I'm no expert but it also seemed you were lined up pointing off to the right. Could that have had something to do with it?

--Wag--

Back