Ride pics 9/17 and 9/18

Oh yeah, we hit lots of nice twistys too.

Mike, you want to go to the Oyster run Sunday with me? I'll probably get a ride together or join someone elses.

BV, PM your # and we'll get together a time or place to meet if you go.

Thanx BV very nice. Where were you guyz? what route u take? I have ridden up there quite a bit. - Kent

Here ya go...next time your in this area give me a ring, well go out on a nice 1000 mile or so ride.
smile.gif

Though highway 2 on the way back sucked ass, I wont make that mistake again...ive heard of this traffic but I never witnessed it until yesterday...id have gone straight up 97 to highway 20 or back across 410 if I could do it again.

BTW that route is not exact...we did make a few changes.

PM me sometime, I can tell you more about those roads if you are looking for a particular kind of ride.
smile.gif

BV,
Great pics and great website (I checked it out!) Lots of nice pics on there.

Weather permitting I will be on the Oyster this Sunday. Will be cruising the custom so keep an eye out for it. If you see this mean lookin b!tch, I'm usually not far away.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127195286 -->

580_Simms_Lost_Boys_031.jpeg

Great pics, it looks like a fun time was had by all.

What part of E. Wa were you in?

I was over in Twisp last weekend hunting, and no I wasn't on the 'Busa.

Great pics. I'm an east coast sailor and never got to get to the "left-coast" much. But those pics make a brother want to take a vacation and haul the boo baby out there. Thanks for the motivation!
thumbs-up.gif

nice pics,
that a pretty good route above, but i could fill you in great roads east of Vancouver that you would enjoy

Back