Ride pics 9/17 and 9/18

Is there anyone in this group that lives in E WA? I live in Coeur d'Alene ID but from Puyallup... looking for someone to ride with over this way... anyone? anyone?

Yes they are! This was my second trip over to that area in the last month. Have fun!

James great pics. Ill have to send you the ones I took, I think there are about 75-85 pics. Had a great time riding with ya.

Oh and yes Scooter Girl is very easy on the eyes and more of an elegant lady

Vena is right there too.

But most of all both girls are very fun to ride with and good company to eat drink and be whatever else my mind can come up with
40__s.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

I have one of those "HOME PROJECTS" I have to get done before winter......
blush.gif

I wanted to ride really bad!
Responsablity SuX!

Hyper pics man ,thank's.....veeryy nice canjons between mountains......and then a little lake in the middle...me like...yes.....and then awsome straight line many many many kilometers to shoot out...don't You tell Me You didn't shoot out on those straight lines......liar....
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Thanks for inviting me, Neeley.  Initially, I thought it would be insane to go riding with a bunch of Busas, but I'm happy I went.  I thought I was doing great hitting 132 mph on the straight away until you both blew by me like my kickstand was down.  You guys are unbelievable riders!  SG thanks for hanging back with me even though we both know that you could have taken them!  Next time, Girl!

Welcome to the board!!!!!! We are all so happy you could make it on this trip and we are looking forward to many more!!!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics, So you had all the nice weather over the weekend!!!!!! New England just had rain!!!!
baaa.gif
But me and a couple of friends got out anyway....
jump9.gif

Thanks for inviting me, Neeley.  Initially, I thought it would be insane to go riding with a bunch of Busas, but I'm happy I went.  I thought I was doing great hitting 132 mph on the straight away until you both blew by me like my kickstand was down.  You guys are unbelievable riders!  SG thanks for hanging back with me even though we both know that you could have taken them!  Next time, Girl!
Next July! Oregon ride! Come with us!

Back