Ride pics 9/17 and 9/18

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Me , Neeley and Scootergirl along with 3 others went on a nice overnight ride to Eastern WA and back.  It was a great ride and it was nice to meet Scootergirl who has to be the hottest looking Busa rider ever..and she can ride it too!
cool.gif

Yeah, next time we go we are going to hit the REALLY straight roads.
cool.gif
We topped em out several times...I lost count how many times. It was fun.
You should come along next time Justin.
smile.gif

Hmm.. ZXMurphy missed out this time too..maybe we should book one more ride in this season.
firedevil.gif

Sweet pics. Sorry to have missed out yet again.

I finlly got the boo serviced, all I need are some WA tabs and I'm golden. Just been tied up.

Looks like a great time, we should get together for a Dinner and drink sorta thing here in the Seattle Area sometime.

SO do you think that SG is good looking or what!??
biggrin.gif
Very, not only that she is a great rider and added a great element to the group to make the ride more enjoyable for us all. Vena also added alot to the group...she is great! I hope to ride many more times with both of these great woman.

Scootergirl or Neeley , make sure and tell Vena I said thanks for coming.

Thanks for the pics BV! Glad the ride went well.

It was great to see you guys (and gals!) Next time I'll have to join ya on the ride!!

Vena is absolutely GREAT!!! We had so much fun and she is a good rider herself. It was really nice to have another female sportbike rider and I'm sure we will all have lots of future trips together!!! Thanks for joining our group Vena!!! And thanks for inviting her Neeley!!!

Back