Looking back on 2006

(BentValve @ Dec. 10 2006,01:13)
(dadofthree @ Dec. 09 2006,19:17) What's the latest on Bentvalve? Great pics  
beerchug.gif
MJN pretty much summed it up, I am doing much better but still cannot work according to my doc.

I cannot wait to get back to work.

MJN  yours was for sure my favorite ride this year,
thanks again bro, I look forward to our next ride!!
smile.gif
Me too pal...me too.

(Relsek @ Dec. 10 2006,17:10) Do you guys remember this day?
It was the day Over Easy, Diesel and I were pulled over by the FHP

and there was an outstanding warrant for a guy with my same name also from Lakeland.

What a fun day we had.
That was a good one Kevin...but they eventually nabbed me about 2 weeks ago...70 in a 60 (what a BS ticket that was).

3 FHP cruisers, laser gun on a tripod, hiding out in the bushes. Writing out BS tickets for going 10 over all day long. You just lose a little respect for LEO when they give out tickets like that.

Watch your @ss going west on SR-50 just prior to 75.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way down from Monitor Pass, on top of the world, even on a cloudy day views where great! If you have a chance to get there do it!

DSC00725.JPG

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 10 2006,11:00) I'm sure he can keep up with YOU on that
tounge.gif
Well I guess that means he'd be kickin' your azz!!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(DC TONY @ Dec. 10 2006,23:57)
(Postal @ Dec. 09 2006,18:56) One last ECHR pic...
LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME , HAVE GAS WILL RIDE ONLY ABOUT 35 OR 40 MINUTES AWAY        
race.gif
Will do! Keep your eyes open for our three major rides each year; spring, summer, and fall. We always have a thread going to announce each ride well in advance.

Take care!

P.

Great pics guys...

Just a shot of the lovely room we secured in Robbinsville for the Deal's Gap run in April of this year...we still laugh hard enough to cry when we recall that night LOL

room.JPG

And the MOST Busas I've seen in one place thus far...Fontana Dam April 2006
cool.gif

panoramic_Busas_small.jpg

And our motley crew before a hot ride to my neck of the woods in August (I think)...I think it's funny that it's a "Busa ride" but we got my Dad's Harley out front in this shot
laugh.gif

Sageronin was taking the pic, so he's the one missing
sad.gif

Group_pic_before_ride.jpg

meeting place in Rockford, AL...  PIC shows up in preview, but not showing in normal thread...maybe too big...i will work on it at home...
Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

(VaBusa @ Dec. 11 2006,15:08) Great pics guys...

Just a shot of the lovely room we secured in Robbinsville for the Deal's Gap run in April of this year...we still laugh hard enough to cry when we recall that night  LOL
Is that the infamous 5 points! LOL You have to have your hubby break down what the five points were again, that was hilarious!

Back