Remember my story about(pics)

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
Got some pics in today so here ya go

If it would have it the truck it would have been Bad

0588410_R1_032_14Aresized.jpg

Wow! The driver was okay right? No train signals or those arm thingies that come down when the train comes... Man that could have been really really bad...

ouch!

Where's the story on it? I'm curious now...
tounge.gif
it was a little topic that started of Random thought I think these are Random enough about a month ago give or take but for story He had just got loaded called me said he was pulling away from dock, not 15 minutes later he called back and said I quote " I'm not gonna be able to deliver this load"
Me: why not?
him I lost my trailer
Me huh?
him well the train took it with him

05bulldog unless you got children nothing for you on there Load of Baby Food like baby food is smashed up enough LOL

No train signals or those arm thingies that come down when the train comes...  Man that could have been really really bad...
So what your saying is that if their are no lights or gates, then you dont have to look both ways before crossing a RR track?

Nice pix rabidshark. I got some sweet pix of cars that I have hit, but they are a little too graphic for the board

No train signals or those arm thingies that come down when the train comes...  Man that could have been really really bad...
So what your saying is that if their are no lights or gates, then you dont have to look both ways before crossing a RR track?

Nice pix rabidshark.  I got some sweet pix of cars that I have hit, but they are a little too graphic for the board
Yup.

No not really jut more of a general question... I'm used to seeing them everywhere.
tounge.gif

Nice pix rabidshark.  I got some sweet pix of cars that I have hit, but they are a little too graphic for the board
Yup.

No not really jut more of a general question... I'm used to seeing them everywhere.  
tounge.gif
Sorry, just get a little defensive about comments like that. How long has the Railroad been around? And then when people get hit by a train because they don't stop and look, or they go around the gates they blame the Railroad. Like we are the ones at fault. Oh wait I know, I'll just swerve next time I see a car on the tracks. I think the next time someone tries to sue me for hitting them, I'm gonna countersue for mental anguish.

Yup.

tounge.gif
Sorry, just get a little defensive about comments like that.  How long has the Railroad been around?  And then when people get hit by a train because they don't stop and look, or they go around the gates they blame the Railroad.  Like we are the ones at fault.  Oh wait I know, I'll just swerve next time I see a car on the tracks.  I think the next time someone tries to sue me for hitting them, I'm gonna countersue for mental anguish.
Not a problem... We are all friends here!

Back