Signs finaly came in ( pics)

ditchdr

Registered
Here are a few pics of the signs I got for my truck. Ignore the riding tractor in the back on the truck my new ZTR mower has been in the shop since the day I got it!!!

044.jpg

And one on the truck

042.jpg

I have a trailer, just no need to pull it when the tractor will fit in the bed or the truck. It is a 16x8 open wood deck one with trimmer racks and a fuel box.. The ZTR is to big to go in the truck.. I was going to buy a F-150 next year, but I can put a 4.0 v-6 in the Ranger for about 2K so I am gonna keep it

So Matt? you are growing "grass" for a living full time now? hmmm :laugh:

Tell me that truck is not sporting a "Grass Mohawk" oh man................ :rofl:

business in growing :thumbsup:
can you do mine whe you get a chance.:laugh: I have to mo mine every two weeks specially now it rains every days.

business in growing :thumbsup:
can you do mine whe you get a chance.:laugh: I have to mo mine every two weeks specially now it rains every days.

Sure min charge is 35 thats up to 1/4 acre and is mowing, edging weed trimming and blowing off the walk and drive ways. With travel time to Orlando being roughly 8 hours your looking at 550.00 every 2 weeks lol..

Sam,

I have a 44in Dixie Choppers ZTR mower. I was gonna go with a Gravely or a Bad Boy, but Dixie has a 2 years parts and labor on commercial equipment. Gravely and Bad Boy only offer 1 year. and on GPS it tops out at 21mph. And can mow 5 acres a hour at 3/4 speed. Next I will get some CHROME RIMS lol

Bogus:

No it is a mowhawk off my helmet from when I had the R6, I get so many questions about that lol

The Dixie Choppers are nice. I've got a Gravely. Love it. 60" deck. Also have a John Deere 4 wheel steer with a 52" deck.

The Dixie Choppers are nice. I've got a Gravely. Love it. 60" deck. Also have a John Deere 4 wheel steer with a 52" deck.

I really like the Gravely's, if not for the 2 year thing i would have gotten one. How ever I have only spent 35 min on the Dixie. The day I got it the wheel pump on the right side locked up and it almost threw me off the mower. It has been in the shop going on 3 weeks. I keep getting told the same story about waiting on parts. If I dont have it back by the end of this week, I will get my money back and go get a Gravley. I like the L44 same as mine, but a few less features, and they will throw in the can air filter as well as the mulch kit for free.

I wanted a big 60 in deck, but for doing the lawns I do, I would not be able to get into half the back yards I mow. Now if I can get some big contracts like 3 and 4 acre estates, I will buy the Gravely 266!!!!!

Last edited:
I really like the Gravely's, if not for the 2 year thing i would have gotten one. How ever I have only spent 35 min on the Dixie. The day I got it the wheel pump on the right side locked up and it almost threw me off the mower. It has been in the shop going on 3 weeks. I keep getting told the same story about waiting on parts. If I dont have it back by the end of this week, I will get my money back and go get a Gravley. I like the L44 same as mine, but a few less features, and they will throw in the can air filter as well as the mulch kit for free.

I wanted a big 60 in deck, but for doing the lawns I do, I would not be able to get into half the back yards I mow. Now if I can get some big contracts like 3 and 4 acre estates, I will buy the Gravely 266!!!!!

Have the 460 and have yet to have a problem with it. Gotta have the bigger deck here. Almost 7 acres to mow.

Back