What Kinda Truck Do You Prefer ?

It appears that the "super sales" are over for a bit on the Tundra's. Gas was high, truck prices low.

Vice Versa now unless you want a Ford or Chevy.

Glad I pulled the trigger. :thumbsup:

r8

WTF do you use that for?

Impressing yourself, while EVERYONE around you gets a good laugh at your expense. It's the same demographic as the H2s. :laugh:

You see quite a bit of the HUGE trucks out here. In the country it makes a lot of sense, and they get a free pass when they have "farm" or "ranch" plates on em', or are actually dirty. Otherwise, all I can say is "Wow, that's a really Big Truck... Sorry about your junk."

God bless em' though, all 5'8" of overcompensation and beer gut. Wish there were more of them out there buying huge over sized trucks, would be good for the economy.

If I were to buy a pickup today, it would most likely be a Dodge, or a Toyota. GM builds a good truck, I really like the couple I've driven, but from a handling and quality stand point it would have to be a Dodge or Toyota, most likely a Toyota. :thumbsup: In the meantime though, I'll just rent a truck the once or twice a year I have a use for one.

But the full size Toyotas, Dodge, and GMCs look pretty good, and aren't to big... Soon as I get out in the country I'll probably find a used truck of some sort.

Before the new rimes and after the lift.

TRUCK1.jpg

04 GMC sierra extended cab, never done me wrong, gets 17-19 mpg. would like to get a new truck with a 5 speed auto or better, but its paid for and dont want any more bills

Black Toyota Tundra Crew Max LTD. 4wd, 5.7L Super Charged with a shot of NOS.:cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::banana: Yea Baby.

I have a 2005 Quad Cab Cummins, 4x4, 6 speed with dual disk 3600, short bed with some mods and wouldn't trade it for anything. Putting out about 500HP currently and getting 21 MPG hand calculated. Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum is loaded with info. Latest kill as of this morning just happened to be a brand new Titan. :laugh:

+1 Nissan Titan

also good choice Toyota then Ford

Stay away from Dodge they will be out of business soon enough.

Loomis,

Here is my choice.
Reasons:
1. It`s a Honda.
2. It will fit in my garage. 208"
3. 5 can seat comfortably.
4. 6" stretched Busa fits in the bed
5. Ride quality is like limo... Independent suspension all around.
6. It can tow 5000Lb trailer and 1/2 Ton in the bed.
7. Bed will never rust and it has huge trunk. ( In bed trunk is most useful feature for me)

and last but not least.... No one here own one. :laugh:

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1172s.jpg

IMG_1176_resize_resize.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my choice.
Reasons:
1. It`s a Honda.
2. It will fit in my garage. 208"
3. 5 can seat comfortably.
4. 6" stretched Busa fits in the bed
5. Ride quality is like limo... Independent suspension all around.
6. It can tow 5000Lb trailer and 1/2 Ton in the bed.
7. Bed will never rust and it has huge trunk. ( In bed trunk is most useful feature for me)

and last but not least.... No one here own one. :laugh:

Your Ridgeline looks sweet with those wheels.

Back