What Kinda Truck Do You Prefer ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Was Thinkin about Trading in the HHR for a Truck ???

Any Opinions ? PICS Please if Ya Got Them :beerchug:

here's mine it's an 06 with a 4.7 v8 and 5 speed auto, I love it it's faster then my friends 04 f 150 with a 5.4

331688839.jpg
[/IMG]

Either a Chevy Silverado or a Toyota Tundra, leaning towards the Tundra.

well, i don't have a "TRUCK" truck... but if u just need something that hauls the mail, tows a lot, carries a lot etc, i have a chevy trailblazer SS. 6.0 liter 400 hp V8. does more than most people need... and runs pretty strong and quick too. but, if you need a bed, its not for you.

Dodge.:thumbsup:
That big black truck in the pic posted by greyrocket is called a Ford F-U-50.:laugh:
it is a nice truck though.:bowdown:

Here's mine---was thnking about a Tundra--but got the Titan instead. I don't regret it--love this truck!:thumbsup:

sm titan.JPG

I have owned Dodge, Ford and Chevy. My latest is a Titan, and I love it. Waaaaaay more power than the other 3, except the Chevy, not sure on it.

+3 for the TITAN! Bruh, I love that truck! My 04 model has more than most 08's Fords, Chevy and etc.! I'll post a pic later.

Go for a REAL 4 Door truck... not that fake half back door thing.. some call it a crew cab.

I am currently driving a 2500 Cheverolet 4 Door, Before that I had a F-150 King Ranch Crew Cab... I love my 4 door trucks... and most of my passengers do too...

Sorry I don't have any pics.. I am school.

I am getting rid of my Mercedes SLK next year & buying a Tundra. It will be different going from a little 2 seat convertible to a big A$$ truck.

If you are going to use your truck to tow something, I really like and would recommend the Ford F-150. :thumbsup:

post-6-51517-CIMG3012__Small_.jpg

post-6-51547-CIMG3014__Small_.jpg

Back