put an offer on a house

Very nice and what a great price if you get it!!! A place like that would run in the $275,00 - $325,000 range around here...yeah, I don't own one either LOL

Good luck and keep us posted!
beerchug.gif

As stated earlier if you haven't had your own inspection done, do so before purchasing.

Good luck man, looks like a nice hood with a great road for the Busa ( future ) . How many square feet heated ? garage ? Looks like a steal.

That's a nice piece of land and a great looking house... Around here - that could get half a mil depending on the zip code. And this area used to be nothing but flat farmland... Best of luck!

(whitele @ Aug. 23 2007,06:47) Good luck! Nice looking house and enough room for a GTG  
beerchug.gif

If it's your first offer, they usually counter. Get ready for a price waltz.

One thing to keep in mind, it's being sold "as-is" what are you going to do if the home inspector find needed repairs? They may not want to budge on price because it's 'as-is' and you don't want to get stuck with $5-15k in additional repairs. Just a thought.

When we bought our house, I agreed to the asking price and the home inspector found that there was no support for part of the house  
SHOCKED.gif
 Had the home owner repair it (About $10k) and kept the price the same.

Keep your eyes open....
oh yeah we have an out in the offer. If I don't like the inspection results I can run away. As long as it's nothing major I will do very well on this house even I they get their asking price. Other smaller homes in the area are going for close to $200,000.

(Professor @ Aug. 23 2007,07:27) Good luck. We just went through a the purchase of another home in March. About the same size as the one you are looking at on .8 Acre. We love it, but still have the old house. We made a deal to sell it last weekend, so it should be gone October 1.

Best Wishes and I hope it works out for you!
thanks and congrats to you on the new house.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 23 2007,09:11) Very nice and what a great price if you get it!!!  A place like that would run in the $275,00 - $325,000 range around here...yeah, I don't own one either LOL

Good luck and keep us posted!  
beerchug.gif
thanks and I will let everyone know as soon as I hear something.

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 23 2007,10:19) As stated earlier if you haven't had your own inspection done, do so before purchasing.
as soon as they tell me if they like my offer or not the inspector is waiting for the call to go look at it.

(dadofthree @ Aug. 23 2007,12:00) Good luck man, looks like a nice hood with a great road for the Busa ( future ) . How many square feet heated ? garage ?  Looks like a steal.
Thanks I think the whole 2560 is heated space.

(LCB @ Aug. 23 2007,12:28) That's a nice piece of land and a great looking house... Around here - that could get half a mil depending on the zip code.  And this area used to be nothing but flat farmland...  Best of luck!
Thanks it would be nice to be able to turn it around and sell it for that much. Maybe in a few years.
laugh.gif

Very nice looking spread. It's a complete package, nice size house and land with a pool and a 3 car garage. I would get it for the garage alone. The kitchen looks to be quite open as well. The only thing I can think of is to try to determine the cooling and heating cost for the house as it appears to be wood veneer and probably little to no insulation in the exterior walls depending on the age.
Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

(jwcfbd @ Aug. 23 2007,10:30)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 23 2007,13:26) Nice find Jim  
super.gif
Good Luck  
beerchug.gif
thanks Rich.  Did you get my pm the other day?
Yes I did, I want to go but don't know if I can get the time off. I'm going to MMP next week and will try to figure out if I can make it to Doug's when I get back.

I thought about flying into DFW...could rent a bike and ride up to CAp's
race.gif

Back