I got the house

Nice! So glad it worked out for you. You'll love the place even more once you start "customizing" it... The rooms are a nice size - not all chopped up like in some houses. Great kitchen too. It looks like a beautiful place.

Glad it you got it, Jim! Can't wait to see the pics of you working on it!
wink.gif

(LCB @ Sep. 01 2007,16:30) Nice!  So glad it worked out for you.  You'll love the place even more once you start "customizing" it...  The rooms are a nice size - not all chopped up like in some houses.  Great kitchen too.  It looks like a beautiful place.
Thanks. I'm already loving it. I like the open floor plan it gives you the look of a lot more room and just opens it up nicely.

(omslaw @ Sep. 01 2007,16:41) Glad it you got it, Jim!  Can't wait to see the pics of you working on it!  
wink.gif
Thanks and there will be a lot of before and after shots.

Looks Great!!!!!! If you need help remodeling this winter let me know.. I do great work!! . Looks like a great place .. Dont ya love America!!
bowdown.gif
PR

congrats!!! real nice [as Kartman from Southpark would say] "propertie"

(PocketRocket @ Sep. 01 2007,17:19) Looks Great!!!!!!  If you need help remodeling this winter let me know.. I do great work!! .    Looks like a great place  .. Dont ya love America!!
bowdown.gif
 PR
thanks and I'll keep you in mind for when the heavy work starts.
laugh.gif

(Revolution @ Sep. 01 2007,17:52) congrats!!! real nice [as Kartman from Southpark would say] "propertie"
Thanks it's here in GA just north of Atlanta.

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 01 2007,19:24) Congrats!!!  Enjoy.  When/wheres the housewarming?
Thanks. Once the house is up and running there may be something.
beerchug.gif

Nice place , Like the Kitchen !!!!
Note @ carpet:
just to let you know we own our own Flooring company and have accounts with wholesalers across the country, if we can be of service.........we went to Tulsa Ok. last Oct. for 6 weeks to remodel my wifes daughters house...

(Busasweety @ Sep. 01 2007,17:18) Nice place , Like the Kitchen !!!!
Note @ carpet:
 just to let you know we own our own Flooring company and have accounts with wholesalers across the country, if we can be of service.........we went to Tulsa Ok. last Oct. for 6 weeks to remodel my wifes daughters house...
Garrr.....shoulda looked you up first. We just bought 1600sqft of laminate for our house @$1.12 sqft from Costco. Its returnable though.....lol.

(Busasweety @ Sep. 01 2007,20:18) Nice place , Like the Kitchen !!!!
Note @ carpet:
cool thanks
beerchug.gif

very nice house. especially with the pool & garage. so when is the
hayabusa.org housewarming?
beerchug.gif

(shortcut @ Sep. 01 2007,20:38) very nice house. especially with the pool & garage. so when is the
hayabusa.org housewarming?
beerchug.gif
thanks and I'm not sure but there may be something in the works at a later date. Gotta get it liveable first.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

congrats
beerchug.gif
overall looks really great and at an awesome price. If you put that house in my neighborhood it would be 400k easy.

Back