I got the house

beerchug.gif
nice

Congrats Jim, does this mean no more trips out here to the West Coast? Will miss seeing you if can't make it for a while. Bob
beerchug.gif

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 01 2007,21:34) congrats
beerchug.gif
 overall looks really great and at an awesome price.  If you put that house in my neighborhood it would be 400k easy.
thanks I could only wish to get that kind of return.

(flrider @ Sep. 02 2007,07:52) Congrats Jim, does this mean no more trips out here to the West Coast? Will miss seeing you if can't make it for a while.  Bob  
beerchug.gif
Thanks and I will continue to make it out west.
beerchug.gif
I plan on makeing the bike show down in LA and San Fran this year. See you guy then.
egitarre77.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
  Right on Buddy!  That place looks huge! whats the sq ft? Also nice price, are the prop values coming down there too?

We just bought here in Calif in April, 2200 sq ft with 2 car g  cost us $390K  built in 1988 in good shape .37 acre The folks around the corner paid $450+ just a few months before that for about the same lay out and size.

My house in Hawaii I sold in Jan for $650K  1800 sq ft 3 car G with an additional 800 sq ft cottage.

Your house looks like an $850k to 1 mil + for Hawaii depending on which island... so I guess it still is a matter of location, location, location...  

Good job on the buy and when is the Pool Party?    
super.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 04 2007,10:37)
beerchug.gif
  Right on Buddy!  That place looks huge! whats the sq ft? Also nice price, are the prop values coming down there too?

We just bought here in Calif in April, 2200 sq ft with 2 car g  cost us $390K  built in 1988 in good shape  .37 acre  The folks around the corner paid $450+  just a few months before that for about the same lay out and size.

My house in Hawaii I sold in Jan for $650K  1800 sq ft 3 car G with an additional 800 sq ft cottage.

Your house looks like an $850k to 1 mil + for Hawaii depending on which island... so I guess it still is a matter of location, location, location...  

Good job on the buy and when is the Pool Party?    
super.gif
Thanks Kent
It's about 2500sq ft. The prop balues seem to be holding pretty well here. They never got way over hand and it's still one of lower priced states to live in. I wish I had a house to sell for $650 must be nice.
tounge.gif
It sounds like you got a great price on your house.
beerchug.gif
Congrats

beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 04 2007,10:48) I like it!  Very nice and congrats!!!  I'm sure you're thrilled!!!!  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
thanks yeah I couldn't be happier.

beerchug.gif

Back